The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hogwarts looks fire

Great game for the winter time since that's when I always watch the movies

Folks really mad at him for giving his honest opinion on it :lol:

This is your family or friend's page that you're trying to get more some more views for, right?
That's nice and all, but tell him to less insufferable in his videos.

Between this video and his "NO BS" review here's some highlights.

-The game was delayed 4 years (as the text "because this is Dark Souls 4" flashes on the screen).
-Souls fans are the same as abuse victims (and later he says if you like the game, fine, but don't come here and call me names because of my opinion).
-A game that isn't for everyone shouldn't be made.
-If the game had amazing cinematics, the game would've been worth playing. Even though...
-Game mechanics, physics, lighting, power to performance ratio (wat) are all fundamentally wrong.
-Only 1 % of player base he spoke to were nice to him (which has nothing to do with the game being good or not).
- The graphics are dog ****.
-Every Dark Souls fan had to die a million times to learn how to play the game.
-You can't fly on a dragon and flame throw bosses. A game with mythical creatures should allow you to ride all of them.
-Keeps calling it a next-gen game even though it's cross gen.
-I have a life so the game shouldn't be so hard to beat.
-Large portion of the review is crying about fair use and copyright or some ****. Idk I tuned out.
And more.

Basically, he's salty about no difficulty options and claims the entire fan bases is toxic. Every fan base has a toxic element. There are tons of FROM fans who love to share tips and offer help.

Last edited:

Folks really mad at him for giving his honest opinion on it :lol:

Dude should stick to reviewing TVs.

It‘s ok to not like a game or if a game isn’t for you but to call it a dumpster fire because it’s not what you want in a game is a little ridiculous. I‘ll admit I didn’t watch more than 6 minutes of this video. I just felt like he was crying too much. Dude said if a game has to grow on you, it’s trash. Cmon man :lol:

This is your family or friend's page that you're trying to get more some more views for, right?
That's nice and all, but tell him to less insufferable in his videos.

Between this video and his "NO BS" review here's some highlights.

-The game was delayed 4 years (as the text "because this is Dark Souls 4" flashes on the screen).
-Souls fans are the same as abuse victims (and later he says if you like the game, fine, but don't come here and call me names because of my opinion).
-A game that isn't for everyone shouldn't be made.
-If the game had amazing cinematics, the game would've been worth playing. Even though...
-Game mechanics, physics, lighting, power to performance ratio (wat) are all fundamentally wrong.
-Only 1 % of player base he spoke to were nice to him (which has nothing to do with the game being good or not).
- The graphics are dog ****.
-Every Dark Souls fan had to die a million times to learn how to play the game.
-You can't fly on a dragon and flame throw bosses. A game with mythical creatures should allow you to ride all of them.
-Keeps calling it a next-gen game even though it's cross gen.
-I have a life so the game shouldn't be so hard to beat.
-Large portion of the review is crying about fair use and copyright or some ****. Idk I tuned out.
And more.

Basically, he's salty about no difficulty options and claims the entire fan bases is toxic. Every fan base has a toxic element. There are tons of FROM fans who love to share tips and offer help.

Yea, he's a "family or friend i was getting more views for".

Great response.

You're real sweet for doing that.

But if you really wanna do them a favor, tell them their vid isn't worth diddly poo.

Dude should stick to reviewing TVs.

It‘s ok to not like a game or if a game isn’t for you but to call it a dumpster fire because it’s not what you want in a game is a little ridiculous. I‘ll admit I didn’t watch more than 6 minutes of this video. I just felt like he was crying too much. Dude said if a game has to grow on you, it’s trash. Cmon man :lol:
Agreed. A game having short-comings on a technical level can be criticized. But to blast it because you don't like the creators style and direction is another thing. Even if you don't like it personally, you could at least be more neutral and acknowledge some positive aspects of the game that others may appreciate. I feel like dude is just going against the grain to stand out. Everyone is entitled to hate any game they want, but if you want to be a respected reviewer, it would be more beneficial if you take a more neutral stand instead of flooding the review with personal bias.

Last edited:
sekiro still the best from game idc

So far I’ve got Bloodborne and Sekiro ahead of Elden Ring. I’m in the mid game of ER and ngl a lot of it has been a drag and not as satisfying as the early game imo. Feels like the game goes too long between major bosses.

Edit: Never played any of the Souls games so can’t rank them, but did some reading online and a lot of people seem to agree with me that the game loses steam halfway through and starts just feeling like a chore to get done. I clocked in a lot of hours the last 2 days and both days have felt pretty unsatisfying.

Last edited:
I feel like the mid to late game has some real good bosses.

And as I progressed, I'd look back on the map, notice an area with no grace sites, go search around and find new cool areas that I previously missed.

The scale of the game really blew me away.

So far I’ve got Bloodborne and Sekiro ahead of Elden Ring. I’m in the mid game of ER and ngl a lot of it has been a drag and not as satisfying as the early game imo. Feels like the game goes too long between major bosses.

Edit: Never played any of the Souls games so can’t rank them, but did some reading online and a lot of people seem to agree with me that the game loses steam halfway through and starts just feeling like a chore to get done. I clocked in a lot of hours the last 2 days and both days have felt pretty unsatisfying.

thats why i went with a guide because it seems like the whole game is a treasure hunt type of map.

I feel like the mid to late game has some real good bosses.

And as I progressed, I'd look back on the map, notice an area with no grace sites, go search around and find new cool areas that I previously missed.

The scale of the game really blew me away.

I’ve been spending a lot of time in areas I believe might be optional. Hoping once I get back on track for the main story it picks back up for me.

Man, I wanted to race tonight.

Also, you guys need to share your cars and specs so I can copy and be victorious too lol

Back
Top Bottom