The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In a shameful but I don’t care 180, my new TV came in and I saw “elden ring updated” while playing a bit of the game and the game has completely transformed. Graphics are stunning. The details are wild. The settings are amazing and the roaming is fun. What a difference these things have made and I’m addicted to the game now. 10/10 so far.

In a shameful but I don’t care 180, my new TV came in and I saw “elden ring updated” while playing a bit of the game and the game has completely transformed. Graphics are stunning. The details are wild. The settings are amazing and the roaming is fun. What a difference these things have made and I’m addicted to the game now. 10/10 so far.
Because of the update or because of the TV?

Yeah, patch 1.09. That's normal... as it was in GT Sport. Just hope it only lasts for the scheduled 2-3hrs.

Im saving that million but might splurge on 1 car… im only on like booklet 9 in the café… so im a use that money on cars to tune for future races or might have to buy a car for those races…I keep playing that one race with the mini cooper…. I keep coming up second and it annoys me I didn’t get first yet… had a couple close races and almost won but that red mini cooper always comes out of nowhere to take the lead…its frustrating but fun at the same time… you would think im grinding for money since I played that one race like 20 plus times already lol… if I buy nitrous for my car will that increase the PP? I think for that race you can only have 350PP and im at 349 currently…

Im saving that million but might splurge on 1 car… im only on like booklet 9 in the café… so im a use that money on cars to tune for future races or might have to buy a car for those races…I keep playing that one race with the mini cooper…. I keep coming up second and it annoys me I didn’t get first yet… had a couple close races and almost won but that red mini cooper always comes out of nowhere to take the lead…its frustrating but fun at the same time… you would think im grinding for money since I played that one race like 20 plus times already lol… if I buy nitrous for my car will that increase the PP? I think for that race you can only have 350PP and im at 349 currently…

I thought it was just me. I’m playing on hard mode for most races (except the ones with American muscle or the ones that start you 12 seconds back on a 2 lap course-I want to know how anyone can get higher than 2nd on these, because no matter how perfectly I drive, the lead car wins by 2-3 seconds due to the large gap with limited time), and that Mini Cooper race was one of the hardest so far. That damn red car kept making me restart over and over-I had to drive crazy to cut him off when he was trying to overtake me :lol:

I fully understand the issues with the rolling starts. You’re honestly only racing against the lead car because everyone behind him is useless, but having him start half a lap ahead of you is so damn unfair. I can usually catch up to the lead car by the end of lap 2, but I have to drive like a madman and take massive risks during turns to get to him on hard mode. If I take one turn too carefully on a 2 lap race, or if it’s a track with long straightaways, it’s pretty much over unless your car’s PP is higher than the recommended level

Last edited:
Fanatec is replacing my DD Pro wheelbase and shipping the new replacement via Priority Overnight. They've really redeemed themselves if the unit shows up 100% right. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Last edited:
Very proud of da red mini. It showed me that nothing is for free in TRUMP'S AMERICA and that's exactly how it should be.

Got ER last weekend & played it for a few hours so far.

I don’t know why I though the singing bat orchestra queen was the only one until I got up the hill lol.
Tried the Magma dragon boss & got him down to 25%. Will attempt again later.
Liking the game so far… already creeping into the subconscious like every Souls game where it’s all I think about till I beat it lol.

downloaded the update and was looking for my 1 million then i realized it was a gift... feels good to have money in this game... i had like 240k prior... so now i got some serious chips on me...i might cop a few cars thats under 100k...its great to have that money and not have to cop the limited edition

finally beat the mini cooper and surprisingly beat it on my first try tonight... now im having trouble with the european sunday cup 500... i got third on my first try but i need gold though lol

Some of these Elden Ring quests are ABSURD.

I mean that's FROM's style, but man, it stings in a game this big to blow up a quest line relatively early into the game.

Last edited:
Interested in seeing what Sony's answer to Game Pass looks like.

More importantly I want to see what Sony does for people who have stacked several years of PS+ (like me :lol:)
prolly some manner of a ps(1,2, 3,psp, etc) catalog....
least that's how i see they finna go toe to toe with gamepass...
maybe throw in a sony movie pass in there...though them flicks ain't much to brag about...

Back
Top Bottom