The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOxtvZ2XoAIA3nG

:lol:

Why is it called Project 'Spartacus'? Does Sony not know the story behind Spartacus? This ain't it, nor do I see any correlation :lol:

Why is it called Project 'Spartacus'? Does Sony not know the story behind Spartacus? This ain't it, nor do I see any correlation :lol:
does this mean someone is getting crucified in the end or there would be someone claiming that they are Spartacus?

And I was getting hyped initially thinking Project Spartacus was a new game.

Gotta wait for them to build up that service to even care.

Another state of play centering on sparticus ?
ends with PS+ game announcements and GOWR date reveal.
the crazy part is that it will be releasing in April:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Honestly not even sure what to expect,
but I'm seriously glad they dropping official news consistently

AD3A49DA-BDEB-4C0F-A133-3AC54BF2A30E.jpeg

My boy just sent me this. Where he got it idk. But just a rumor of course. But if true Sheesh lol. Content better be good. That’s $240 a year.

If thats even remotely true
It's time to stack those memberships and see what the plan is with that.

If the past gen games have online servers that would be dope. I miss Black Ops 2.

How many menu books are there in GT7. I played a few hours last night and got to #29. Damn the Porsche cup is sorta hard. I got the 03 Porsche and modded it up to 644 PP since the limit is 650 PP

Elden Ring is pissing me off…! Anyone have any idea why outside of the boss fight for the dual gargoyles I cannot summon someone to save my life? For two days anytime I try it fails. Other people can summon me into their worlds just fine.

Got super super close to beating them solo twice, but I’m hanging it up for the night.

Elden Ring is pissing me off…! Anyone have any idea why outside of the boss fight for the dual gargoyles I cannot summon someone to save my life? For two days anytime I try it fails. Other people can summon me into their worlds just fine.

Got super super close to beating them solo twice, but I’m hanging it up for the night.

Worst and most frustrating fight in the game so far for me.

What I remember of my strat:

Use the mimic tear to even the odds. Try taking the first one out as quickly as possible. Getting a stagger and triggering bleed is very helpful. Maybe experiment with power stancing or 2 handing the first gargoyle to achieve this. The quicker it’s a 1v1 the better.

The second one I believe is more aggro. Use a shield with 100% physical protection. I think I’d just hold shield near their legs and move around mostly while holding L1 instead of rolling/keeping distance. Then just wait for safe openings. I used the bloodhound fang and had the no skill equipped to my shield so that L2 would give me the bloodhound finesse even if I had a shield equipped on the left.

If you need to level up your mimic tear or your own stats to win the fight then no shame in farming.

Good luck famb.

Last edited:
If thats even remotely true
It's time to stack those memberships and see what the plan is with that.

They better come up with something because my PS+ doesn't expire until 2030.
1648441746973.png

That screenshot jayfiend jayfiend doesn't have too enthused tbh. Would be better if we could download old games instead of streaming them.

Like video streaming, but with games.
Ok, that's what I though... so basically like Twitch.
And Playstation is charging a premium for the ability to stream a game from the console... when ppl can already do it on Twitch or other streaming platforms???

How many menu books are there in GT7. I played a few hours last night and got to #29. Damn the Porsche cup is sorta hard. I got the 03 Porsche and modded it up to 644 PP since the limit is 650 PP

39. And, yes... for some reason, that Porsche Cup was particularly difficult.

Ok, that's what I though... so basically like Twitch.
And Playstation is charging a premium for the ability to stream a game from the console... when ppl can already do it on Twitch or other streaming platforms???

No, like Netflix.

The game runs on a server and is streamed (transmitted/broadcast) to your PlayStation.

Back
Top Bottom