The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please don't tell me that Knick 3 is one of the three rumors being announced this week.

Insight-Hospital-_-Blog-When-a-Headache-is-Serious-896115300-1080x675.jpg

Bow down to:

6041E36E-6F48-47B9-AEFE-3109D830CCD1.gif

I don’t f with them. You spend so much time waiting.

I wish they just had rapid fire races where they’d just throw everyone in random cars relatively similar and random track and it just fills the lobby and runs the race.

For the Destiny 2 players, what happen to all the exotics from year 1? I searched my locker, I can’t find them. Last Word, Mythoclast and more, all gone. I see dudes in Crucible with them.

For the Destiny 2 players, what happen to all the exotics from year 1? I searched my locker, I can’t find them. Last Word, Mythoclast and more, all gone. I see dudes in Crucible with them.

You had to re-earn Destiny 1 exotics in D2. Mythoclast is in the VOG raid as a reward, just like D1. Last Word is a random drop, or a Xur purchase if he ever has it.

If you go into the exotic menu in your collections tab it should show all available exotics and how to get them.

It's great that there's an option to just stay put.
I'll be doing that for now

Will be watching closely to see what the game lineups are
and if the games available will also take advantage of the SSD for fast loading times.

Not bad, I'm on current until 2023, due to the $30 PSN holidays deals, so i'll sit back and monitor.
Gotta say, this is pretty cool though to have damn near every PS game at your fingertips. :pimp:

I don't think this is catered for me, because I just don't play as much quantity wise as I used too, but it is for Bad Religion Bad Religion :lol:

PO

breath of the wild sequel getting delayed til 2023 is giving me god of war delayed til 2023 vibes

i feel like were pretty deep into 2022 without a release date no?

Yeah I'm going to wait awhile before upgrading to PS+ premium or deluxe. I mean I still have a lot of disc copies of PS4 games I'll eventually replay and still have a big backlog of PS5 games I need to play still.

The only games I really want to re visit from, PS2, PS3, PSP, and PS Vita would be: God Of War II, Resistance 2 &3, Ratchet & Clank PS3 era games, Uncharted Golden Abyss, God of War: Chains of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta,

breath of the wild sequel getting delayed til 2023 is giving me god of war delayed til 2023 vibes

i feel like were pretty deep into 2022 without a release date no?

Nah. God Of War Ragnarok isn't getting delayed. Sony needs a major 1st party studio game release for the holidays this year. They got nothing else coming out this year.

Next year Spidey 2 and hopefully the Wolverine game.

$150 Canadian annually for premium.

Steep, but I'll pretend I actually hit on the SNKRS app for once and its a pair of shoes.

At least PS+P isn't $240 like suggested in the screenshot from the previous page.

I wonder how the upgrading to the premium tier would work for people who's PS+ doesn't expire for several years (like me) :lol:?

Is it a one time payment of $60 to get to the $120 or is it the upgrade cost x #number of years you have left on your subscription?

If it's the latter....:smh::lol:

Best Buy wildin :smh:

Gotta be a totaltech member just to have access to buy their limited stock ps5 and to be a member its $200 a year :stoneface:

Might as well go to ebay and pay 1k.

Didn't think we would see PS1 and PSP games.

I would only get the Extra tier though. No time for PS3 and older games unfortunately but I need a couple more games to hit that tier before jumping in.

These new PS5 games holding onto their value a lot more than the PS4 games. Still waiting for Ratchet to get cheaper.

Don't know why anyone would expect PS3 downloads though when PS5 isn't backwards compatible with PS3.

Back
Top Bottom