The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As well as ppl who never played, will watch the show and then decide to give the game a shot... new audience there.

As well as ppl who never played, will watch the show and then decide to give the game a shot... new audience there.

Yep meant people who didn’t finish in general including those that never started.

Never wrong goin back to play Last of Us.

Arguably the goat ps3 title and I agree. It’ll take some years but I’ll likely wait for this to be a ps plus game. Maybe by then I’ll have more of a itch to re-visit it. But I hope all that pick it up enjoy and those next gen updates make the story hit as good as the first time.

Story was fine.

542.jpg

It's going to be an announcement of an annoucement.

Forspoken this year
FFXVI next year
FFVII-Re2 the year after

That will be my guess.

From what I can remember, I don't think I had an issue with the story of TLOU2 other tha:

Killing Joel. They could've continued Ellie's story with Joel.

That’s flagrant bro. Lol. Story was garbage. We came for the main characters not some sideline commentating *** pos. Worst was in the aquarium when you can’t even run. have to walk through that bs

Gameplay was fire though

Spoiler I guess:

When Abby teams up with the other lost siblings it’s actually pretty fun. But most of abbys part is boring

I haven't played GOT, but ill acquire it once I finish MM & my PS4 backlog.
But people didn't like TLOU2 due to the storyline not fitting what THEY wanted to happen. :rolleyes

To me, it's one of the best games on the console. I posted my detailed thoughts about the game in the old thread if you want to read it, but it does contain spoilers.

TLOU2 Review:

PO

Since we are talking about TLOU2 again, my thoughts on TLOU2 above. :D

PO

Back
Top Bottom