The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. Just failed an interview. Gonna play GoT on the new ps plus to air out that sadness.

Sorry fam. Judging by your game choices, you got it in you to learn and adapt.

I’m hype ps plus extra dropped a day after I finished GoT base game. Feel like the game just clicked for me at the end and I finally have good enough gear. And instead of having to do NG+ I can keep the journey going to put the growth to the test.

Finally grabbed a new controller. Going to use this one as my main.

Having 3 controllers now enables me to keep one in my car full time.

Attachments

• 7AB73122-FD24-4FAA-A496-7E6939B45A77.jpeg
    7AB73122-FD24-4FAA-A496-7E6939B45A77.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 57

We need a road map. What's happening first? This Overdose thing maybe isn't the xbox game after all. But if it's not, and they're doing a Death Stranding 2, does that mean the xbox thing is like...3,4,5 years out?

So I got a little over 2 years left of regular PS+ which I stacked at $29 per year through cdkeys.

I logged into the PS store and here is what the upgrade costs are coming out for me:

Premium.jpg

Extra.jpg

Still undecided on what or if I'll upgrade.

I'm an older NT gamer. Compared to the young thundercats on here and still got a huge back log of PS4 and PS5 games on physical & digitally.

Heck I still haven't beat Uncharted 4, TLOU Part II, FF VII remake, Death Stranding and a bunch of other games.

The last game I put some serious time in was GoT which I platinumed and Spiderman on PS4 which I also got the platinum for.

Last edited:
90 bucks till 12/23 might've been cool till I saw 150 for 8 years. Whichever sony agent was passing around that it would negative convert so you didn't stack need their *** beat.

Yea it’s costing me $64 to convert until July 2023. Seeing 8 years for $150 is making me feel cheated and probably gonna keep me from ever converting :lol:

Those CDKeys promos were clutch man.

Getting a year PS+ sub for ~$26 was :pimp: Use to go ham when I saw those promos pop up.

Just upgraded to PS+ premium.

If I did this same upgrade before Sony place that cap for people who stacked PS+ subs when they went on sale, I would've had to pay $483 :sick:

90 bucks till 12/23 might've been cool till I saw 150 for 8 years. Whichever sony agent was passing around that it would negative convert so you didn't stack need their *** beat.

Nah, Sony was initially gonna make people that got PS+ subs on discount and stacked them as result pay out the *** to upgrade.

Gamers in Asia raised hell about this and got Sony shook. Sony saw the backlash they were getting with the overall reaction to the new PS Premium service already being "meh" did a 180 by saying this was an "error" and a "fix" would be made which resulted in them setting up that cap.

1 year of US PS+ now on cdkeys is $47 SMH damn inflation.

That's also if you can even stack that now.

2014 during Black Friday PS+ 1 year was $19.99

Last edited:
1 year of US PS+ now on cdkeys is $47 SMH damn inflation.

That's also if you can even stack that now.

2014 during Black Friday PS+ 1 year was $19.99

Yeah ain't seeing those types of deals again anytime soon if ever now with this new tier system.

Finally got my 77 Sony A80J OLED wall mounted so I could get this big *** center speaker off the floor.

20220613_191547.jpg

Think Ill hook up my PS2, 3 and 5 (along with my primary PC, an OMEN 30L w/ RTX 3070, the Switch, Wii U and SNES Mini). PS4 Pro is in one of the guest bedrooms. AVR is an Onkyo NR-7100 paired with a complete Klipsch Reference Dolby Atmos speakers (5.1.2) with a 15 inch powered sub. I think Ill finally get around to playing Horizon 2 now.

Now I need to sell one of my other OLEDs so I can hook this up in the loft...

16551662050232977492418211046869.jpg

77 LG C1, Xbox/PC set up.

Back
Top Bottom