The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really a deal when it's been $10 to upgrade if you owned a disc or digital copy of either Uncharted 4 or Uncharted : The Lost Legacy on PS4 to get the PS5 upgrade. This came out back in late January or February and I got a used copy of Uncharted 4 for free at Gamestop since it was $5 and I had the monthly pro membership coupon to use.

If you work for gamestop in any capacity, you need to divulge that to the thread.

It's a legal matter at this point.

If you work for gamestop in any capacity, you need to divulge that to the thread.

It's a legal matter at this point.

mib-meninblack.gif

Hey does anyone know a retail store where I can find great deals on new and used physical games? Bonus points if they have some sort of membership program.

I’ve always been iffy on playing remake since reviewers complained that they dragged out the early game of OG ff7 with filler way too much. What were thoughts in this thread about it?

I’ve always been iffy on playing remake since reviewers complained that they dragged out the early game of OG ff7 with filler way too much. What were thoughts in this thread about it?
it's a great game. it's an rpg game, so it should be expected. reviewers sometimes don't make any sense.

For me it was ALOT to take in.
For some wild reason, even after playing that demo, I never really comprehended the actual scope of just how big FF7R was actually going to be.
At first it was hard to wrap my head around that I was gonna be puttin in work in this game.
I wouldn't call any of the game filler, but things are heavily expanded on, like its nuts in a good way.
it's a solid 9/9.5 for me so far.
Still a little over halfway through though

Got that DLC on deck too.

I actually did start the game and randomly play it here and there when I’m between games. But never got into the full swing of it in part because those reviews. Going to listen to yall instead.

Also noticed with myself that sometimes I’m just slow to really learn and understand the nuances of a game and what I should be getting out of it. Like it took me a long time of playing to git gud in and understand both Elden and GoT, both of which I wound up enjoying. And with Ff7R, I’ve never played an action rpg before so it could take me even longer to get it.

Think I’ve realized that games nowadays often have a non-negligible learning curve and often a grind expected of you to get full enjoyment, but the payoff for the great ones is worth it.

For me it was ALOT to take in.
For some wild reason, even after playing that demo, I never really comprehended the actual scope of just how big FF7R was actually going to be.
At first it was hard to wrap my head around that I was gonna be puttin in work in this game.
I wouldn't call any of the game filler, but things are heavily expanded on, like its nuts in a good way.
it's a solid 9/9.5 for me so far.
Still a little over halfway through though

Got that DLC on deck too.
not sure if you played the classic PS1 FF7. but that alone can take you more than you bargain for if you are doing a lot of sidequests. Gold Saucer, Raising Chocobos, Chocobo Racing, Materia hunting and Weapon Hunting. you also have to do sidequests so that you'd be able to get certain characters. point being, that is the only game that you will ever play on your system and it would be worth your while.

Last edited:
Wonder if Dogma 2 will look better and/or try to emulate Elden Ring.

I leveled up a lot early. Had my assassin class fighting style down with my favorite weapons. Simply just needed to put in the hours to beat it.

Now there's Elden Ring and playing that jumps in my head when I even think of paying Dragon's Dogma.

Wonder if Dogma 2 will look better and/or try to emulate Elden Ring.

I leveled up a lot early. Had my assassin class fighting style down with my favorite weapons. Simply just needed to put in the hours to beat it.

Now there's Elden Ring and playing that jumps in my head when I even think of paying Dragon's Dogma.
I hope they keep the magic casting system from the first. It has some of the coolest spell animations in any game.

I’ve tried 2 or 3 times to get into Dragons Dogma but bounced off it early each time.

I gotta try again.

Just saw I have Dark Arisen for PC. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Capgods seem to have the top spot for Japanese Devs on console (outside of Nintendo of course).

Some people are having issues with Shredder's Revenge.

If you are connect to the internet and load up the game, you get a blank screen.

Back
Top Bottom