The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you unlock Casey Jones in Shredder's Revenge? Finish Story Mode?

CRISIS CORE!!! Out of nowhere.
So hyped. Finally released from the PSP shackles. Going to see those nice cutscenes in nice 4K. Still one of the best soundtracks as well so hopefully those get a twist too.
This is a full on remake. Type-0 didn't get this kinda treatment.

Looks like they even tweaked the battle system as well. Day 1
Now just need to finish off Remake

1655466215304.png

1655466305636.png

1655466336138.png

1655466656051.png

6EQHSvC.gif

I have to play Crisis Core again. I remember distinctly liking it, but I dont hold it as high as many do.

I DO remember the OST being pretty amazing.

I have to play Crisis Core again. I remember distinctly liking it, but I dont hold it as high as many do.

I DO remember the OST being pretty amazing.

Dunno if it's nostalgia but Crisis Core and Dissidia blew me away coming from a Gameboy Advance. Couldn't believe what I was playing on a handheld.

That being said, they need to tweak the battle system a bit and hopefully do something about the missions. There was 300 missions in total and it got reptitive due to the environments but that's as far as the PSP could go.

I have a feeling it will get the Type-0 reaction. People expecting much more from a PSP game then get disappointed. I liked Type-0 though

Finished Iki Island, so I’m done with my GoT experience. I might re-visit it because I love the combat. Actually enjoyed stance switching and not sure why some reviewers criticized it. Think the game is a 10/10 in its genre of Ubisoft type games, 9/10 in general. Jin grew on me as the game progressed, especially in the DLC. PS exclusives are too good.

Finished Iki Island, so I’m done with my GoT experience. I might re-visit it because I love the combat. Actually enjoyed stance switching and not sure why some reviewers criticized it. Think the game is a 10/10 in its genre of Ubisoft type games, 9/10 in general. Jin grew on me as the game progressed, especially in the DLC. PS exclusives are too good.
I enjoyed that DLC. Enjoyed that entire game.

Wish they would announce a part 2.

Another thing to add about GoT is that it feels like it was made with love and attention to detail. There’s a lot of depth that ups the feudal Japan immersion. Loved how they found ways to minimize having the hud getting in the way. A lot of things they did should be the industry standard for these types of games moving forward.

I enjoyed that DLC. Enjoyed that entire game.

Wish they would announce a part 2.

Personally hope that in the sequel we’re not forced to start from complete scratch in terms of moveset. Would be weird to have our super powered Jin from GoT1 just be an idiot now who can barely swing a sword like it felt in the beginning.

Also wish NG+ would let us fast forward dialogue. I’d be more inclined to play if I didn’t have to sit through all the same conversations again and could sort of just speed through the battles.

Personally hope that in the sequel we’re not forced to start from complete scratch in terms of moveset. Would be weird to have our super powered Jin from GoT1 just be an idiot now who can barely swing a sword like it felt in the beginning.

Also wish NG+ would let us fast forward dialogue. I’d be more inclined to play if I didn’t have to sit through all the same conversations again and could sort of just speed through the battles.
Funny how I was thinking about that. You learn all these skillsets only to start over in the sequel game lol.

After doing a quick google search, it doesn't seem there isn't going to be an announcement from Sucker Punch anytime soon lol.

Funny how I was thinking about that. You learn all these skillsets only to start over in the sequel game lol.

After doing a quick google search, it doesn't seem there isn't going to be an announcement from Sucker Punch anytime soon lol.

Id love a similar type game focused on a different area of the world/part of history.

A Mayan setting, or Kush/Nubia, or even the ancient Indian army.

Personally I think SP and PS has found themselves a winner in GoT and should focus on that IP for this gen. But I would love if one of the AAA studios eventually gave us a carefully curated historically and culturally faithful experience in one of the African empires like GoT gave us.

Back
Top Bottom