The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
e0c58ae5d31e23440983fbe02ce2d2de44dac499.jpg

Can preorder Sept 15th. I’d consider a controller if the edge wasn’t coming out

Not trolling. So are Halo and CoD the most popular FPS? Sony messed up big by not having a quality AAA franchise in that area.

Not trolling. So are Halo and CoD the most popular FPS? Sony messed up big by not having a quality AAA franchise in that area.

They own Bungie, who will continue to make multi-platform games, so they'll at least have Destiny + whatever else they release.

Factions 2.0 has the potential to be, for lack of better words, an absolute banger.

Had wifey download it for me last night. Hopefully that **** will be ready to play by the time I get home.

Posted this on the Xbox topic in case anyone can help me here:

Was gifted an Xbox Series S and upgraded from my PS4. All I play is COD, and there is a cross progression but I dont have anything when I boot up MW. I googled and YT'ed everything I could and coudnt find an answer. I have the same Activision account, my PSN and Xbox are both linked (Ativision/CoD website) though the name on my PSN and Xbox are different (shoudnt matter since its the same Activision account/email?) and I cant unlink my Xbox account as I unlinked a previous account from years ago. I hear its as easy as having both linked which like I said they are but I still cant get my stuff over. It doesnt matter too too much since the new CoD is coming out but also I did get Damascus and bought a few guns on PS4 that id like to mess around with these last few weeks of MW2019. Any help? Would be greatly appreciated.

Will never come close to COD, even if Sony bought out IW and gave them a blank check.
Things change. Just gotta work on making it the best.

Improve where COD hasn't and then try to match or exceed what they already do well.

They gotta see the writing on the wall with this situation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom