The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS shouldn't lose sleep, because I don't know if I would pay $69 billion for COD. That's wild to me. :wow:

How long would it take MS to recoup their investment if on average COD only sells $20 million copies a year? :nerd:

PO
-It isn't just for Call of Duty

-The deal is for all of Activision Blizzard. So Diablo, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Candy Crush, etc.

-I assume that the dollar sign in front of 20 million was a mistake. Because it makes no sense to think COD only makes 20 million dollars a year

-It isn't just for Call of Duty

-The deal is for all of Activision Blizzard. So Diablo, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Candy Crush, etc.

-I assume that the dollar sign in front of 20 million was a mistake. Because it makes no sense to think COD only makes 20 million dollars a year

Got it. Deal make more sense now.
Yeah, the $ was a mistake, as I'm talking about copies sold. It's probably more, but I felt it was at least that.

I haven't played COD in years, so not up to date to how dedicated the fan base is & how good the games are these days & if it is still seen as the "Top FPS".

PO

He cuts his own trailers
He uses figurines to frame cut scenes
Kojima Productions release games at a steady clip

What are you guys even saying?

I’m saying that he ain’t doing nothing.
I can't front, I don't get the hype either. His games are cool but I don't believe they deserve the hype they receive. Maybe you had to be there.

I can probably name 3-5 developers that I personally rank ahead of him. Different strokes for different folks though.

I can't front, I don't get the hype either. His games are cool but I don't believe they deserve the hype they receive. Maybe you had to be there.

I can probably name 3-5 developers that I personally rank ahead of him. Different strokes for different folks though.

Agreed.

Not another Death Stranding, please.

Ok, so he's in the 6-10 range.

That's a solid ranking. Not on your Mount Rushmore, but up there.

Attachments

• 1663030176381.png
    1663030176381.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 394
Ok, so he's in the 6-10 range.

That's a solid ranking. Not on your Mount Rushmore, but up there.
Yeah for sure. I don't think he's bad I just don't feel the same hype that others get. Unfortunately my first real experience from him was MGS V. It was a cool experience and some of the best gameplay in a 3rd person game I've played. I just wasn't really checking for MGS like that before. I tried to go back and play the HD collection via Xbox BC but the controls are just too outdated for me (same problem I had with RE4).

I haven't finished Death Stranding either. I have to be in a specific mood to play that one and finish one day. I did like it enough to know that I'll eventually get back to it.

Do any of you still believe COD won't go exclusive?
It will in 2026.

Microsoft will make sure of that. Sony aint opening up that check book. They will figure out something for the PS crowd, ****, wouldn't be surprised if they're working on something now. It could be Socom, Killzone, Syphon Filter, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, or a brand new IP, who knows, but they just not gonna let COD go without something in the works.

I would like to see Killzone return to its former glory.... but even if it does, it still won't hold a candle sales wise. CoD is trash anyway, so you all shouldn't even care.

Back
Top Bottom