The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
madden, fifa, 2k could get 0/10 from everywhere and would still do numbers. Those reviews don’t even matter

People will buy them just out of habit. I use to be one of them.

Will only buy sports games nowadays once they're heavily discounted or hopefully free with PS+ Extra or Premium.

What about SF6?

You know they got 4-6 seasons and 2-3 editions in there.

I got faith NRS will up the ante graphics wise with whatever fighter they release next. Tekken 8 looks mighty dope. Can’t wait for the first gameplay trailer.

Won't be copping Tekken 8 until the Definitive Edition drops with all the DLC.

Would love for them to bring byke Tekken Force Mode.
This is the best way to buy fighting games now with all the dlc bull crap. sadly you have to wait about 2 years or so.

Forgot to post my thoughts/questions after seeing this trailer:

One Valkyrie was hell on the first game. Now I have to fight two at the same time? :lol::smh:

Is this game Kratos/Atreus divides? Hope it doesn't happen, but one wants war & the other wants peace. :nerd:

"Death can have me when it earns me" :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I think it's safe too say we are going to wield Thor's hammer in this one. He seems like a mid-game boss vs. final which I think is (Odin/Freya)

Also, could this be Kratos final appearance?
With the stakes and grandeur of this game, I'm expecting the unexpected & I feel this might be the game they do it. :nerd:

PO

Tekken 8 upped the graphical fidelity to Maximum. Design for Kazuya and Jin looks real good.

Impressed with Stellar Blade and I see it's got the SIE Productions on it but I guess Sony is just publishing it. Don't know too much about Korean studios but Sony might be looking to get some devs under their belt with games that look like this.

Ragnarok looks amazing. Best trailer since Elden Ring. That's going to put a lot of people on media blackout. Don't think you need to see anymore but will be tempting if it gets a State of Play.

I see PSVR2 impressions are out. Time to do some reading.

Oh yea Rise of the Ronin is giving me Nioh + Ghosts of Tsuhima vibes. Probably the best graphics I've seen from their games.

Last edited:
I thought we was already on media blackout :lol: I haven't seen a GOW trailer since it's announcement.

I almost cracked and watched the GOW trailer because the reactions to it have been so positive.

This is the best way to buy fighting games now with all the dlc bull crap. sadly you have to wait about 2 years or so.

I memba when I copped the special edition that was supposed to have all the DLC, then a year later Namco starts dropping additional DLC packs that of course weren't included in the "special" edition.

Mortal Kombat 11 was guilty of that too.

Not just fighting games do that though, just look at AC: Valhalla.

I guess that’s the thing. SF V was bare bones then they started doing seasons. Are you going to wait a few years to buy CE? Or just enjoy it now?

I just bought the Definitive version of Tekken 7 on STEAM. But that’s years after the game has run it’s course…

All these fighting games are going to be DLC heavy now and have seasons now.

Oh didn’t know, I’ll try to see what I can find, just hate I can’t just walk into a store and buy a ps5.

Check target store locator for Horizon PS5 bundles and Sony direct

Direct PlayStation you’ll get it in 3 days. Brother just got one for his friend. I’ve held off cause apparently my PlayStation that was struck by the storm is on its way back from being repaired

Last edited:
I’m saying that he ain’t doing nothing.

No time to talk about how wrong you were; just get in.

cYvXfQl.gif

Last edited:

I guess that’s the thing. SF V was bare bones then they started doing seasons. Are you going to wait a few years to buy CE? Or just enjoy it now?

I just bought the Definitive version of Tekken 7 on STEAM. But that’s years after the game has run it’s course…

All these fighting games are going to be DLC heavy now and have seasons now.

It's not really a new thing.

1663232120526.png

The main problem is just being barebones at launch like Marvel 3 and SFV. Capcom got slated rightfully for both games.
Good to see that SFVI is looking more like Alpha 3 with the World Tour mode and open world section too.

I don't mind not having all the characters at once because I don't play all the characters. Just give me a decent sized roster and lots of gaming modes not just Arcade mode.
I know I'll get washed online so give a scrub like me some simple player stuff to do.

Those logos... what a throwback... the nostalgia.

TGS starts today? Totally forgot about it.

1663243400668.png

1663243436070.png

1663242816113.png

1663243324734.png

Hardware is getting good reviews.
Haptics in the headset, adaptic triggers, finger detection, eye tracking, foveated rendering and the updated optics with HDR all providing a best in class experience from the sounds of it.

Just need a price, release date and GT7 support.

Those logos... what a throwback... the nostalgia.

TGS starts today? Totally forgot about it.
That’s the thing. They used to take a 2K model to their games. Now, the game updates…just gotta pay for new characters like every other fighter including GG Strive, Samurai Showdown, KoF 15, Tekken 8.

I’ll buy SF 6 so I can play. Hopefully, characters aren’t expensive….but there’s always the season pass route for something you love.

Back
Top Bottom