The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amazon got rid of that glitch awhile ago for that exact reason

people would just cancel the pre order after they rec the code

How did they get rid of it? There's no way for amazon to know who is going to cancel after receiving the code.

That’s a feature I wish every BR would adopt.

Struggling to think of the benefit to this beyond being toxic. I'm going to be playing in party chats, anyway.

I wanted the game to have dynamic day/night and weather cycles.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2334404B-FC82-420D-9112-FEE70EED1FE3.png
    2334404B-FC82-420D-9112-FEE70EED1FE3.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,520
PSVR2 is NOT going to be backwards compatible per the PS blog podcast but apparently some devs are working on PSVR2 versions of their games

PSVR2 is NOT going to be backwards compatible per the PS blog podcast but apparently some devs are working on PSVR2 versions of their games

Good to hear, especially if there's a way to streamline this.
I'm assuming all the ones who had PC versions of their games won't find it hard but games designed to work with the DS4 lightbar, Move controllers and the camera will be harder.

After 2 days of playing MW2 beta, it's REALLY ****IN GOOD. The biggest, or I guess the most noticeable aspect of it is the triggers and rumble, HOLY ****. Does this thing move. I never been a fan of rumble in COD, so I always turn it off, but the realism on this is at such a higher fidelity, pretty close to mimicking shooting a gun. I love it! Still, I turn it off, it just throws off my AIM too much. The triggers have been greatly improved as well, just like the rumble, it feels pretty damn close to pulling a trigger on a gun. It rumbles and shakes your finger too the point you actually hold it down R2 with more pressure just to keep it from moving as much. If your not careful it can throw off your AIM. I actually was close to turning it off, but I prefer the realism of the rumble on the triggers over the controller. Next thing is the heaviness or sway of the gun, this is nothing new, as this was on Killzone (the last one I believe). As you move to the left or right the gun sways with a heft to it, and the Dual Sense does a pretty damn good job of how it feels moving it. Again, not revolutionary, but glad to see it in MW2 as it adds to the realism. If I had only one gripe thus far, its the speed of the game, these guys move very tactical, you can feel the weight of the character and guns, its just not as quick as the previous CODs. It seems with every new COD iteration the speed is bumped up, but this is the first COD that is definitely not. It is much slower. I think I need to turn up my FOV to gain more speed, but not sure if you can in this demo.

Over all, I'm loving it. But like all MP COD betas, the retail copy will be MUCH different. Not sure how old this MP build is, but I remember the last one being like 3 months old, and a lot can change in 3 months (as it did, never really liked the last COD MP retail). Hopefully this is as close to the final retail, but you never know.

Quick Question:

Are those PS Plus deals worth doing anymore?
I saw a deal for $30 something, but wasn't sure how it works now with the new tiers.

Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom