The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:pimp:
IMG_20220925_172504140.jpg

I like the digital version extras for only $10 more than standard, but I want a physical disc. :smh:

PO

I have decided I value the GOW physical disc more than the extras on digital.
Is there anywhere I can pre-order & the retailer will actually deliver it to my home on RD?
I don't have Prime, so not sure if Amazon will do it or not.

PO

Last edited:
I have decided I value the GOW physical disc more than the extras on digital.
Is there anywhere I can pre-order & the retailer will actually deliver it to my home on RD?
I don't have Prime, so not sure if Amazon will do it or not.

PO
Maybe Best Buy? If not release date delivery, you should at least be fine to pick it up release date.

Maybe Best Buy? If not release date delivery, you should at least be fine to pick it up release date.

Yeah, I can't pick up.
Where I live there isn't a retailer close to me that sells video games. It would be a hour round trip just to buy/drive back home. Not trying to do that. :frown:

PO

I tried Deathloop over the weekend. Its actually a hell of alot of fun!

It definitely feels like an Arkane game in terms of gunplay and movement. But it isn't as unforgiving as something like Dishonored.

The story is interesting thus far and I like how the powers/guns are progressing.

I checked Deathloop for a little and it didn’t pull me In immediately but I plan on going back to it. The voice acting is great.
The AI seems a bit dumb sometimes though.

Kinda split on Deathloop.

The voice acting is definitely A1 and that took me off guard.
The interactions are dope through headphones too.
Like already stated the AI is pretty stupid and it makes me not feel the need to upgrade my weapons. I'm sure when more difficult enemies come through I won't have a choice.
At the same time though I just sneak completely around them

The story is great though and I like wandering around and getting all the clues.
Already took down some clown Julianna from online with just my pistol
I know they mad:lol:

Back
Top Bottom