The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to mention Ellie is 14 in Part 1, so unless they change it up for the show, have a seat over there.

I tried Deathloop over the weekend. Its actually a hell of alot of fun!

It definitely feels like an Arkane game in terms of gunplay and movement. But it isn't as unforgiving as something like Dishonored.

The story is interesting thus far and I like how the powers/guns are progressing.

If you can survive through the mandatory first two hours, the game is an absolute BLAST. 10/10 for me for sure.

How far am I in Deathloop?

I was just invaded by Julianna for the first time

I've been having fun with it...just curious if I'm still in the opening part that y'all thought was slow

How far am I in Deathloop?

I was just invaded by Julianna for the first time

I've been having fun with it...just curious if I'm still in the opening part that y'all thought was slow
You just finished what’s basically the games 2 hour tutorial/ intro the the world

Y'all out her acting like we wanted an OF model to play her, relax lol. Aint nobody denying her acting ability, we just talking about the look. I mean look at Joel for example, Pedro Pascal LOOKS like him, plus he can act too. A lot of people shocked they went with somebody who looks nothing like Ellie.

Y'all out her acting like we wanted an OF model to play her, relax lol. Aint nobody denying her acting ability, we just talking about the look. I mean look at Joel for example, Pedro Pascal LOOKS like him, plus he can act too. A lot of people shocked they went with somebody who looks nothing like Ellie.
Shoulda gone with Elliot Page since Ellen was the inspiration for Ellie's original look amirite?

I know this isn't PS5 specific but I've been playing madden 23 and I have a problem with the "solidarity" celebration. Having a player take knee and hit the black power fist aka da Nation of Domination fist has me feeling some kind of way as a Black Man.

I know this isn't PS5 specific but I've been playing madden 23 and I have a problem with the "solidarity" celebration. Having a player take knee and hit the black power fist aka da Nation of Domination fist has me feeling some kind of way as a Black Man.

:rofl:

:rofl:@ me
I was looking at that madden post like
"That can't be a real question"
I JUST saw who posted that.

Also anything posted about the TLOU
Brings out the worst in people in this thread
Cats really went the pedo route:lol:
the-last-of-us-boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif

FdwLFFfXEAwRb0k.jpeg

Today we're happy to reveal the PlayStation Plus Monthly Games lineup for October. There's superhuman clashes in the form of Injustice 2, big racing thrills with tiny cars in Hot Wheels Unleashed and the electrifying strategic combat of Superhot.

PlayStation Plus Essential, Extra and Premium members can add these three titles to their game library from Tuesday, October 4 until Monday October 31. The PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium Game Catalog lineup for October will be announced later this month.

Back
Top Bottom