The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna say, the game looks like *** (cell shaed racers are not whats up), but Criterion is great, even though they haven't made a game better than BO3.
Not a fan of the cell shading but I’ll get over it, maybe. I’m putting my faith in them based on their previous history of great arcade racers burnout and nfs.

Last edited:
Its just silly to make a cel shaded racer when most racers are photo realistic now. I get them trying to be different, but it looks bad.

Love the reveal with a quick release.

It looks interesting to me. Not a day one but I’ll keep an eye on it.

Was gonna say, the game looks like *** (cell shaed racers are not whats up), but Criterion is great, even though they haven't made a game better than BO3.

Takedown?

Maybe I am not remembering it right, but I would put Paradise and NFS Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit ahead of it.

Critically it looks like you're right; it seems to be their best reviewed game. Weird that I dont remember it being good.

Wasnt made in the last 5 years so no hope we see a remaster either. :smh:

Guess I'm getting old because that cell shading while driving would annoy the **** out of me.

Screenshot_20221006-114756_YouTube.jpg

Hopefully they give us the option to remove it during gameplay

How do I install Cyberpunk 2077 on my ps5? I would like the ps5 version I heard it was a free upgrade. I looked on YouTube and it says just install the play disk and not the date disk. It says if I install the data disk it will be the ps4 version.

Finally got around to playing/beating HFW. Gameplay was ok. Maybe I just played in too limited of a way. Wasn’t crazy about the cutscene/dialogue to gameplay ratio at first, but it wound up being a terrific story which is what allowed it to get away with being so narrative-dense. I love the direction they took the story in and how they expanded the game’s world. Also like how they explored different layers of Aloy’s character and gave her plenty of meaningful interactions with different characters. Thoroughly enjoyed the game from a sci-fi story perspective. So even if it didn’t have the most satisfying combat and epic battles, props to Sony on delivering another quality and worthwhile exclusive to its lineup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom