The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like what?

Demon Souls?

Miles Morales?

Astro Bot?

Ratchet and Clank?

Horizon?

Performance modes for older PS4 games?

Fighting Games?

At this point…have to accept each console for different use cases. Switch for Nintendo first party and portability. Xbox for Gamepass and the promise of eventual AAA. PS5 for Sony AAA, etc.
We gonna forget 2021 goty returnal just like that huh :smh:

Good deals right now on internal M.2 internal expansion:

Best Buy Samsung 980 Pro

Amazon Western Digital Black SN850
Deals like this show the value proposition offered by a small plucky Japanese company trying to cater to video game fans worldwide.

If I were a regulator, I’d take a look at the monopolistic practices at Microsoft whom have awarded only one vendor with the license for SSD expansion storage. A 2TB Seagate is $350 or more. Fans only have one choice.

And with the purchase of Activision, fans will only have one choice on consoles to play Call of Duty. Americans value and deserve choice. Especially when it comes to cartoon violence with an AR-15!!

Is MW2 worth it if you don’t play online and only do campaigns typically?

Any new games worth buying? Haven’t played since beating the new Ratchet & Clank.

There weren’t any difficulty trophies in the last game. Actually Sony has done away with that for most first party games. If anything, they’ll add them later as DLC trophies.

5B0D1957-C449-4C6D-BF0F-9E9C4C56C591.jpeg

Got GS to price match Walmart’s price and used my $5 monthly GS power up pro membership coupon. Came out to $16.15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom