The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say at least play the 2018 game first, because Ragnarok is a direct sequel to it.

This. Remy LeBeau Remy LeBeau

There will also be some dialogue that might not make sense when Kratos does those "back in old day" talks with other characters & there is a weapon from previous games that Kratos has history with, but IMO 2018 version is the only one you NEED to play to appreciate this new one.

Maybe someone can post a YouTube recap video for you?
I would try to find one, but I'm not taking the risk I search for that and a spoiler for PT 2 somehow pops up in the search results.

PO

Well... he came a couple of days early... but welcome Logan Atreus Slaughter to the world!

20221107_023848.jpg

Dats my BOY!

Tough time of year. I am going to wait.

Tactics Ogre drops Friday which is what I am excited for.

Edit: I was just thinking, all these great games that have come out this year that I have thought, "Eh I will just wait until the sale."

A remaster of a 20+ year old game (TO, Chrono Cross, Grandia on Switch, ect, ect), "Let me get my credit card!" :lol:

Last edited:
I’m getting Sonic Frontiers as a Christmas gift for my son. I’m excited for it so I’ll def check it out with him.

It’s not that serious.

That said, some reviews shouldn’t even be considered in the process when it comes to Metacritic. At the end of the day a review is one’s opinion but sometimes I just can’t get behind it. A reviewer just gave the new Sonic a 1/5. C’mon man, you’d give that to a game that turns on :lol:

I actually liked the footage of sonic. Seems like a chill game to relax to. Run around, take in the scenery lol.

man
The wait for Ragnarok is killing me.
Thought it dropped on Thursday(which is my Friday)
and I can't play it till then.

Weds gonna be tough

Back
Top Bottom