The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who have played both, how does TLOU2 stack up to the recent remake of 1 on ps5? Like is the new remake a big enough step up that I might as well hold out for the inevitable update to 2?

Haven't played them yet, but the TLOU1 remake was made to bring the first game in line with TLOU2 as fair as looks when it comes to character models, environments and other aesthetics.

Honestly don't see how Naughty Dog could do a "remake" for the TLOU 2, the game already looks amazing and the haptic feedback would not be enough to merit another $70 release.

I can see them dropping a DLC and trying to justify it that way,

For those who have played both, how does TLOU2 stack up to the recent remake of 1 on ps5? Like is the new remake a big enough step up that I might as well hold out for the inevitable update to 2?
I mean part 2 is on steep discount. It still takes quite a bit to load on the ps5 even with the update. There is to much rumors out there with their being a directors cut for there not to be one .

I checked and this a even better discount than what was being offered around Black Friday 3 months ago. Which was 25% off at that time.

015A82CB-8F1C-417B-901E-6E74513C24D6.png

Today if I upgrade:

PS+.png

Last edited:
Gotta admit. Playing Cyberpunk on PS5 and just made it to act 2.

This game is dope and I'm really enjoying it :pimp:

If people want to play the PS5 version the cheapest way to get it now is buy getting a used or new PS4 copy for around $14 to $20 and download the free upgrade. I've seen it at both GS and BB for that price.

About halfway through Uncharted 4. Enjoying every second so far.

Time is available now to push through it since holiday season is over as far as work schedule for me.
That was the last game I completed. The ending was really good. Probably the 2nd best out of the four. I bought Lost Legacy years ago but never played it.

Gotta admit. Playing Cyberpunk on PS5 and just made it to act 2.

This game is dope and I'm really enjoying it :pimp:

If people want to play the PS5 version the cheapest way to get it now is buy getting a used or new PS4 copy for around $14 to $20 and download the free upgrade. I've seen it at both GS and BB for that price.
Another game I bought but never got the chance to play yet (was waiting for bugs fixes). How do you upgrade it to the PS5 version?

The 2TB SN850x is going for $170. I'd get it if I didn't already buy the SK P41.

:lol:

Or as it should read, "Ubisoft no longer willing to invest in single or double A titles".

Ubisoft has to be one of the most reactive companies in the industry. So little innovation and proactivity.

Back
Top Bottom