The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see that playstation.com has ps5 faceplates back up for sale.

Scooping up either purple or black.

:lol:

Or as it should read, "Ubisoft no longer willing to invest in single or double A titles".

Ubisoft has to be one of the most reactive companies in the industry. So little innovation and proactivity.
Their open world formula got stale after a few generations. Instead of trying to push the formula forward, they just made their games longer and added more filler. Elden Ring isn’t doing them any favors either. I actually think a lot of open world games are going to have to change it up cause I don’t think you can ignore Elden Ring and what it did for the open world genre.

I have little interest in open world games these days, especially since most of these worlds are totally dead

Their open world formula got stale after a few generations. Instead of trying to push the formula forward, they just made their games longer and added more filler. Elden Ring isn’t doing them any favors either. I actually think a lot of open world games are going to have to change it up cause I don’t think you can ignore Elden Ring and what it did for the open world genre.

Nah you still got great open world games like GoT. The main problem with Ubisoft is every game they have put out has a paywall behind it where you never really get a full game out of them even if you buy the gold or platinum version of their game.

Also the video game industry the last 10 years the RPG genre have just added a ton of open world elements to action rpg’s

Nah you still got great open world games like GoT. The main problem with Ubisoft is every game they have put out has a paywall behind it where you never really get a full game out of them even if you buy the gold or platinum version of their game.

Also the video game industry the last 10 years RPG genre have just added a ton of open world elements to action rpg’s
I’d argue that GoT also changed the formula a bit. I don’t remember seeing a million icons on an overcrowded map. You follow the wind to get to your next objective. It’s simple but it was refreshing when compared to your map in games like AC and FC. Also GoT’s combat was fun!

I’d argue that GoT also changed the formula a bit. I don’t remember seeing a million icons on an overcrowded map. You follow the wind to get to your next objective. It’s simple but it was refreshing when compared to your map in games like AC and FC. Also GoT’s combat was fun!

Yeah that really allowed you to take in and appreciate the beauty of the game.

pre-ordred the VR for Feb launch. Kind of just bought it to be first & try it out.
GT7 sold me but wondering how much other play I'll get out of it
Just picked up GT7 without expecting to play it much. Ended up being my fav game so far. Really takes advantage of the adaptive trigger and you get great feedback. Pretty big leap especially with RT for the replays and showroom.

Got the plat for Ragnarok last night for my 50th overall. :pimp:

That BA Berserker King Hrolf was getting on my last nerve.

Came close to beating him several times.

Had him down to literally a sliver of health. Hit him with a runic attack to try and finish it off only for him to no sellit like he was HulKKK Hogan and subsequently kill me.

I was like

jason-terry-seriously.gif

Beheading his punk *** had me like:

LazyDeepGourami-max-1mb.gif

Sony Santa Monica did their damn thing with this game.

Amazing experience.

Would like to see Spence, Tank, Haney and a few more fighters added to the roster but I'm still hyped. Been a long time since we had any boxing game.

I don’t think I’ve played a Twisted Metal game since either 2 or 3. Given the success of Rocket League, I think it could make a resurgence. It would make for a really dope battle royale style game.

List of games leaving PS Plus Extra, Premium in January 2023​

• Seasons After Fall
  • Bound By Flame
  • Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  • Masters of Anima
  • The Council (complete season)
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Jumpjet Rex
  • Leo’s Fortune HD Edition
  • Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek
  • Space Hulk: Tactics
  • The Last Tinker: City of Colors