The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After several attempts....

I finally beat Gna. :pimp:

Came close several times, had her down to her last bar with me having a good bit of health then went on some straight ********.

Ole girl hit me with the Valkryie Stomp right in the middle of my runic attacks no sold that **** like she was Hulkkk Hogan.

Had me like

rocketsoy0_medium.gif

She humbled herself real quick too after all that **** talking and bent the knee. Meanwhile I was celebrating like:

white-people-tears.gif

I don’t think so. It’s made by Naoki Yoshida (FF XIV producer/director) who’s yet to make a mainline game. You could say that it’ll be similar to older FF games since it will be more fantasy instead of sci-fi/realistic themes but aside from that, I don’t see similarities.
I was talking gameplay and story wise mostly.

After several attempts....

I finally beat Gna. :pimp:

Came close several times, had her down to her last bar with me having a good bit of health then went on some straight bull****.

Ole girl hit me with the Valkryie Stomp right in the middle of my runic attacks no sold that **** like she was Hulkkk Hogan.

Had me like

rocketsoy0_medium.gif

She humbled herself real quick too after all that **** talking and bent the knee. Meanwhile I was celebrating like:

white-people-tears.gif

GL with the berserkers. Not as hard as her, but was challenging for sure.

PO

I finally got around to start playing Cyberpunk.

Man this game would be a lot better if cdproject red made this a 3rd person game instead of a FPS.

They seriously should have added the option when they released the PS5 version like Capcom did for RE Village.

GL with the berserkers. Not as hard as her, but was challenging for sure.

PO

Yeah I know.

After Gna pushed my **** in the first time, I decided to fully max out the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Draupnir Spear. I was at level 8 for each and had to fight some Beserkers to get to Level 9.

So I looked up which Berseker fights gave you the needed flames to max the weapons.

Unbeknownst to me, first fight I choose was the triple Beserker one out the gate. :sick:

That one took me a while, I was literally cussing at Freya to do more besides shoot some arrows on some "Valkryie Queen my ***" steez. :lol::smh:

Finally got through that one and I've beaten 7/12 in total.

I know King Hrolf is gonna be hell but if I can overcome Gna I'll get through him.....eventually.

For those who have played both, how does TLOU2 stack up to the recent remake of 1 on ps5? Like is the new remake a big enough step up that I might as well hold out for the inevitable update to 2?

Back
Top Bottom