The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to finally try Bioshock. Lost an hour and a half of progress because it rarely auto saves and crashed in one part. Put it on easy to quickly get back to where I was and idt I’m turning back :lol: first time in my life doing an easy mode. Don’t really have the motivation to do the survival horror inventory/health managing stuff. I mostly just want to get through the story as quickly as possible and then when I get RE4 in a few days I’ll get my fill of those things.

man im over here enjoying this new Jedi game but damn man this game has some serious graphic issues on ps5 or is it just me?

im seeing all kinds of glitches but my main issue is all the screen tearing going on

You can set up profiles using the button on the base of the joystick. You can set up multiple profiles for different games. You can also modify the stick sensitivity and how they react to input. It's pretty straightforward once you use the button at the base to get in to the menu.

These reviewers salivating over giving something that will be patched a bad review early are just as bad as the devs forcing an early release.

On the Star Wars Jedi subreddit, Reddit user Weird_Cantaloupe2757 explained the pickle they got themselves into without spoilers. After completing the chamber of duality and riding the elevator, the OP stresses meditating at the meditation site.

“If you die, it sends you back into the chamber, with no way to exit — fast travel is disabled at that meditation point, and the elevator will not open again,” Weird_Cantaloupe 2757 wrote. To fix the issue, players must start the game over."

:stoneface: :sick:

I blame myself for downloading the game knowing there were technical issues :smh:, but I didn’t think it would be this bad on console. Gonna be leaving this alone until they address it

You know it's bad when they don't send Digital Foundry a code to review.
Solid base so Just needs more time in the oven.

These reviewers salivating over giving something that will be patched a bad review early are just as bad as the devs forcing an early release.

Days Gone got slated hard for it.

I also hate when the opposite happens. Cyberpunk was getting good reviews when it was so bad at lauch.

Would rather these games just release a month later and patch stuff up in alpha/beta stages

Jedi Survivor release date was already pushed back a month as it was originally suppose to drop in March.

Really no point in copping games on release date because at minimum it will take a couple of patches to fix the initial issues that is assuming the game isn't a broken mess like a lot of games are nowadays.

Yeah, I'm in no rush either. Ill keep getting through this backlog.

Seems games take longer to make the better the consoles get and then they still need patch work to function smoothly.

I'll enjoy getting them months later especially if not at full price.

Last edited:
You can set up profiles using the button on the base of the joystick. You can set up multiple profiles for different games. You can also modify the stick sensitivity and how they react to input. It's pretty straightforward once you use the button at the base to get in to the menu.

Nah what i meant was which is your preferred setup.

Ohhhh I see. I'll need to check the stick option I chose, but for the paddles I use the right one for jump and the left for crouch in FPS. For racing its accelerate and handbrake. I keep the triggers standard.

Back
Top Bottom