The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always envied the ability to customize a pro controllers.

Custom Dualsense Edge would make me buy a second.

I will say, the DS Edge has been a huge improvement over the standard controller. I have yet to have to replace the sticks.

Can anyone with fc24 help me

In fifa23 i could use the right analog stick when shooting to change which part of the foot they shoot with, this has changed in fc24

1699565722835.jpeg

Ahh so you were a fan of the old skill less button mashing QTE filled GoW of years past...

Yeah, Im good on going back to that.

Yeah they were fun and didn't force open world and rpg elements and dodge/parry mechanics like every game out

Also a disservice to strip them down to that like they're not some of the most highly regarded games of all time

Lol, I dont care if you feel I am doing them a disservice or about the rating. The original trilogy was a boring *** button mash fest that required far less skill.

I’ll catch those ear buds on sale sometime next time next year, assuming they’re any good.

They are expensive, but I'd get my money's worth between PS5, PC, and mobile usage.

it seems like you take less damage before you're eliminated compared to black ops Cold War on this new version.

Last edited:
Lol, I dont care if you feel I am doing them a disservice or about the rating. The original trilogy was a boring *** button mash fest that required far less skill.

1699663200041.gif

I don't care about skill level I care about having fun :lol: You wanna dodge and parry the same 3 enemies and listen to a kid talk all game be my guest

I'm obviously in the minority so it's whatever.

Back
Top Bottom