The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did Diablo 4 not make it? :lol: Strange list, but its a 3-4 horse race regardless.
Baldur's Gate 3 definitely has GOTY locked in. Its been a long time since Ive played a game with that amount of content and replay-ability. I'm literally already planning my 3rd playthrough, which I'm going to go into right after I finish my current run. :lol:

I think the cutoff for GotY is sometime in late November. Ragnarok was nominated last year and released on 11/9. Not sure what yall were expecting :lol:

The only games I could see possibly overtaking RE4 is maybe Diablo IV (people were upset with the post game content), FF XVI (people claimed it wasn’t a FF game) or Starfield (not really sure, media claimed there were all sorts of bugs etc. but didn’t seem to have any issue nominating Spider-Man 2 despite the progression breaking bugs)

Oh and if we’re going to question RE4, I’d do the same for BG3. The game was purchasable and being played for the last 3 years :lol:

Why is Alan Wake in the running for GOTY? I know its a great game, But I thought that there was supposed to be a limit on how recent a game can be before it can be nominated. Same goes for RE4make IMO. Why have a remake in the running in a year full of stellar releases?
Idk why ppl act like awards shows mean anything. Most people paying for that position on award list

Maybe I’m biased because I think TotK is a 7, but my money is on BG 3 to win goty.

I dont think any of us in here really think award shows mean anything. :lol: Its just a fun discussion topic. Personally, my top 5 from 2023 arent anywhere to be seen.

Awards DO mean something to devs though. Some have bonuses tied to review scores and awards if I remember correctly.

BG3 is my GOTY
One of those games that tires me out when I'm playing.
When I'm not playing, all I'm doing is planning my next sessions.

The amount of influence and different scenarios YOU create is insane
Score is epic, acting on point, combat took some time to nail, but i get it now.
Wouldn't have picked that particular actor for his performance
but that's because he got dropped out of my party for some stuff I couldn't stand.
Looks like I'll ride him out for my 3rd run.

Ill probably end up copping the PC version when it goes on sale or something. I have tge old games but never could get into the old sprite based WRPGs.

BG3 is my GOTY
One of those games that tires me out when I'm playing.
When I'm not playing, all I'm doing is planning my next sessions.

The amount of influence and different scenarios YOU create is insane
Score is epic, acting on point, combat took some time to nail, but i get it now.
Wouldn't have picked that particular actor for his performance
but that's because he got dropped out of my party for some stuff I couldn't stand.
Looks like I'll ride him out for my 3rd run.
Probably the GOAT Fantasy WRPG in my eyes overtaking the likes of Dragon's Age. The amount of freedom and options is legit insane.

Im about to start my first playthrou on bg3 over lol

But finally put an end to SP2 great game this is what a full priced single player game experience should be nice and smooth playthrough on the hardest difficulty

Back
Top Bottom