The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extra:
Teardown - ps5
Dragons dogma: Dark Arisen - ps4
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On - ps4
Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition - ps4
Superliminal - PS4, PS5
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising - ps4, ps5
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi - ps4
Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz - ps4
River City Melee Mach!! - ps4

Premium/Deluxe :
Grandia | PS4, PS5
Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
Up | PS4, PS5
Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4

Last edited:
Grandia | PS4, PS5

The classic PS1 RPG returns, featuring a ground-breaking strategic battle system and more than 80 magic spells and techniques to master. Take the role of Justin, a young boy obsessed with becoming a great adventurer, who inherits a magic stone that leads him on an epic journey to uncover the mystery of a long lost civilization in this classic RPG.

Meet an exciting cast of characters who join you along the way and unravel the mysteries of this ancient legend. This version is enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters

Grandia!!!! (Literally just played it on my Switch in the spring :lol:)
Eiyuden Chronicle!
Parappa The Rapper 2!
Jet Moto!

Some pretty great releases this month. If Grandia and Jet Moto have trophy support, I will have to finish two games this week to make some room.

Time to take it for a spin
IMG_3244.jpeg

Dumb question but portable thing any different then using the backbone or other remote holder and usinf remote play on your phone ?

Dumb question but portable thing any different then using the backbone or other remote holder and using remote play on your phone ?

Pretty much the exact same in terms of experience, but the Portal has all the sensors and vibration motors that a normal DualSense has.

question for you guys who have the new psp in hand

have you tried pairing a dual sense controller to another device like an ipad before you bought the new psp???

if so...

do you notice a better quality in streams on your home wifi with the psp vs a controller and a ipad? I have wifi 6 and 3 routers in my house but really thick walls in my house in the streaming is just hardly playable looks like low quality youtube stream coming in max 720p

want to get that device but ima wait until they patch it with better headphone support and maybe when they enable netflix streaming on it as well sucks its useless without a ps5 being on should at least be able to stream a movie on it.

i like it and want to get it eventually but not being able to use my airpods is a deal breaker at the moment.

my daughter likes to use my bedroom tv to watch stuff when she gets in her moods and thats where my PS5 is connected. id deff get use out of it.

so even though the media option is there, you cant use any of the streaming services that are installed on your PS5 on the Portal?

Pretty much the exact same in terms of experience, but the Portal has all the sensors and vibration motors that a normal DualSense has.

Yeah, the built in dual sense is the only differentiator that gives the portal any value at all imho. Having no Bluetooth is funnier than a Dave Chappelle special...

Overall, PS Portal = WTF imho... it's so dumb to me on the surface, I haven't even taken the time to watch a single video related to it on YT.

1700156380232.jpeg

i like it and want to get it eventually but not being able to use my airpods is a deal breaker at the moment.

my daughter likes to use my bedroom tv to watch stuff when she gets in her moods and thats where my PS5 is connected. id deff get use out of it.

so even though the media option is there, you cant use any of the streaming services that are installed on your PS5 on the Portal?

The streaming companies won't let you stream to another device so its games only.

Yeah, the built in dual sense is the only differentiator that gives the portal any value at all imho. Having no Bluetooth is funnier than a Dave Chappelle special...

Overall, PS Portal = WTF imho... it's so dumb to me on the surface, I haven't even taken the time to watch a single video related to it on YT.

Bluetooth has latency but I still think it should've been included with a disclaimer.

The streaming companies won't let you stream to another device so its games only.

interesting. not that i needed it but media wouldve been a cool option.

i still like it and will probably pick it up if it sees a sale at any point. i have my uses for it just not exactly in a rush to pick it up at retail. i barely play my PS5 as is. (mainly because of reasons above).

^ ya the portal is sold out near me too... I kinda want one... sometimes I want to play my ps5 but I rather watch sports instead.... so now I can play while having the game on in the background... the thing that sucks is my wifi is terrible... I was watching reviews on youtube and they said theres no bluetooth because they dont have it on any of their devices like the ps5... kinda wanted to use my beats with it so it can be wireless but I guess I have to attach the cord

I peeping people not taking screen caps anymore, they taking pictures of the screen of the portal now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom