The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I just opened my PS5 over the weekend.

Is there a way to get to rest mode quickly?

On the PS4 you hit the PS button on the controller and the option comes up right away.

Not the case with the PS5

I just watched the trailer. It looks cool. Hopefully it hits 60fps. If not, I’ll probably just wait an additional year or two for the PC release.

I was 23 when GTA V release. I could be 36 if GTA VI releases in 2025 😂

So I just opened my PS5 over the weekend.

Is there a way to get to rest mode quickly?

On the PS4 you hit the PS button on the controller and the option comes up right away.

Not the case with the PS5
I had to learn not to hold the button, but just hit it real quick and scroll all the way over to the right.

Xbox and Switch have you hold the button down to shut it down, so I was lost and mad as hell the first night playing when it kept just taking me to the home screen.

I had to learn not to hold the button, but just hit it real quick and scroll all the way over to the right.

Xbox and Switch have you hold the button down to shut it down, so I was lost and mad as hell the first night playing when it kept just taking me to the home screen.
Shh so dumb. They made a 2 step process into 3 steps

61 Million views in 13 hours :wow:. Yea people are hungry.
Who ever gets marketing rights for this is laughing to the bank when this launches.

Brilliant trailer but mainly because we hardly see games like this. Looked like a reality TV show in Miami.
Social media looks like a big part of this game too. Ready to see how Rockstar innovates.

Trailer is giving me build a pc target date vibes…

You mean you not playing it on the Switch? :lol:

But yea, only confirmed for consoles. Rockstar will catch the double dippers for PC later on.
If PS5 Pro is a thing then that might be the best way to play until PC.

1701780279062.png

Last edited:
You mean you not playing it on the Switch? :lol:

But yea, only confirmed for consoles. Rockstar will catch the double dippers for PC later on.
If PS5 Pro is a thing then that might be the best way to play until PC.

1701780279062.png

Word. PS5 pro would be fine but not if it requires any of that additional membership bs...

Any word on VR? I've never played a single second of any GTA game, but would curious to try this one in a polished VR format.

Word. PS5 pro would be fine but not if it requires any of that additional membership bs...

Any word on VR? I've never played a single second of any GTA game, but would curious to try this one in a polished VR format.
My experience with PS VR is amazing. It's a must for driving.

If you're going to wait for the PRO might as well keep waiting for PS6. You know its coming the RIGHT behind the pro. That way you don't have to buy the game again.

If you're going to wait for the PRO might as well keep waiting for PS6. You know its coming the RIGHT behind the pro. That way you don't have to buy the game again.

Even if Sony puts out a PS5 Pro by 2025. PS6 won't be out until 2027 at the earliest. We are just going into year 4 of this console gen. Console gens last at least 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom