The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My experience with PS VR is amazing. It's a must for driving.

Yeah... GT7 in VR is 95% of my gaming.

If you're going to wait for the PRO might as well keep waiting for PS6. You know its coming the RIGHT behind the pro. That way you don't have to buy the game again.

It's tradition now, launch console then the pro. Usually doesn't cost me much out of pocket if anything.

Yeah... GT7 in VR is 95% of my gaming.

It's tradition now, launch console then the pro. Usually doesn't cost me much out of pocket if anything.

Production costs get cheaper during the life span of a console gen. Just look at how much M.2 SSD expansion sticks have come down in price compared to 2 years ago when Sony enabled that expansion slot on the PS5. 2 TB M.2 SSD's were costing $300 or more. Now you can get a 2TB M.2 SSD for under $100.

If you're going to wait for the PRO might as well keep waiting for PS6. You know its coming the RIGHT behind the pro. That way you don't have to buy the game again.

Xbox leaks pointed to their new console releasing in 2028.

1701798965244.png

Both Sony and MS get their silicon from AMD so I can't see either one-upping the other so PS6 most likely 2028 as well.
PS5 Pro releasing 2024 would be right in the middle of this gen like PS4 Pro was in the middle of last gen.

Production costs get cheaper during the life span of a console gen. Just look at how much M.2 SSD expansion sticks have come down in price compared to 2 years ago when Sony enabled that expansion slot on the PS5. 2 TB M.2 SSD's were costing $300 or more. Now you can get a 2TB M.2 SSD for under $100.

True... I paid more for my 2TB Firecuda than I did for the console itself.

Tradition? Unless I’m mistaken, it’s happpened once :lol:

PS4/One -> Pro/X

Also I believe MS just said recently there will be a next gen Xbox.

I wish the would remaster games that actually could use a remaster like Tenchu, Xenogears(maybe even actually finish the game), Bushido Blade ect. They steady doing these games they can just press "reprocess" on.

In case you missed it: Old snake is back!

Can't wait to unlock this. I got into fortnite this year. Haven't bought one thing in over 150 hours. Rocked the default skin and the odd free weapons skins. But I'm in on this season pass.

Y'all like fortnite?

In case you missed it: Old snake is back!

Can't wait to unlock this. I got into fortnite this year. Haven't bought one thing in over 150 hours. Rocked the default skin and the odd free weapons skins. But I'm in on this season pass.

Y'all like fortnite?

I play a bit. Only skin I ever bought was the Cool grey Jordan XI one a few years back.

In my new house my console isnt hard-wired, so my connection is spotty. I usually play a couple rounds before moving to something else.

Even if Sony puts out a PS5 Pro by 2025. PS6 won't be out until 2027 at the earliest. We are just going into year 4 of this console gen. Console gens last at least 7 years.
Got my son's Switch Oled version, 3-4 years after the Switch's launch, 3 years later, there is still no successor. Oled version is pretty much the same as the regular Switch.

Ngl, I can see MS paying to get the marketing rights for GTA VI. I can only imagine how much Rockstar charging for it :lol:

You know, I dare to say, just like with Nintendo, MS can afford it one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom