The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initially, I was one of them... but people still don't get it. The Playstation portal is really just meant for peak-a-boo gaming at the crib... Sony didn't even make a travel case for it, it was never intended to be a road warrior.

I spent some time using the backbone w/ iPhone 15 PM during the Thanksgiving holiday an it was immediately apparent how different of an experience the portal was intended for... hence the amazing low price of $200.

I finally caught one but haven't spent any time with it yet... will be using the portal and the explorer ear buds - at home, or someone else's home, lol.

Ngl, I can see MS paying to get the marketing rights for GTA VI. I can only imagine how much Rockstar charging for it :lol:

Nah fam. You know Sony already paid and is planning the PS5 Pro launch and exclusive bundle for when GTA VI drops.

Ngl, I can see MS paying to get the marketing rights for GTA VI. I can only imagine how much Rockstar charging for it :lol:

Same.
I always thought Sony got first dibs because they never delievered the Agent on PS3. Dunno why.

That being said, I can see MS dropping serious money for the rights. They're very aggressive now.

The first thing shown for the debut PS5 showcase was a gta v trailer with ps4 footage.

I gotta believe you do that for future considerations.

They did get free GTA bux and GTA online access for ps plus members, but still.

Wait till someone makes a reaction video of them watching the breakdown.
Or someone making a reaction vid
of someone else’s reaction
To the breakdown
Only a few gaming folks
are worth watching their vids
That dude spawn wave comes to mind

Just because yall are fans doesnt mean that **** in general isnt dumb 😂. Just like those fan theory anime/manga videos. Dudes drop a 20+ minute video each manga chapter every week about nonsense.

Just because yall are fans doesnt mean that **** in general isnt dumb 😂. Just like those fan theory anime/manga videos. Dudes drop a 20+ minute video each manga chapter every week about nonsense.
It is literally the jobs of the Digital Foundry dudes to do technical breakdown, and reviews, of video games engine tech.

That is how they make a living.

They aren't just some weirdos on the Internet talking about games the like.

If anyone wants to understand the graphical techniques used by developers, Digital Foundry is the place to start.

Back
Top Bottom