The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 23.59.54.png

nick-tilsley-nick.gif
Lmao, this is actually funny. Touche. Im never leaving NT 😎

Man I got so much to catch up with but wow at Baldur's Gate winning. Fully deserved from the sounds of it.
Time to dive in to the announcements.

BG3 and Alan wake cleaned house.
Good to see FF get two wins with most anticipated and best score.

PO

1702033565931.png

Returnal of War.
Last of US II also getting roguelite mode as well. Sounds like Returnal was a big hit among the SSIE studios.

I'm an overall optimist but man I don't think this game will do well. At least its coming out unlike Deep Down and Tekken x Street Fighter.

If this what the Square Enix president means by focusing on AAA games only then I'm for it. Game looks like it has a budget.

August 2024.
Good to see a release date for this. Might break the curse of these Chinese/Korean games that never come out.
Games look impressive and can't see any downgrades. So many different character models.
This might have to be a game to get on PS5 Pro.

Where was FINAL FANTASY TACTICS AND IX

Will check out the 16 DLC at some point. I didn't see a ton I really cared about, but I'm kind of happy. Too many games to play right now. Only 15 more years until my son leaves the house and I have free time again. :lol:

Where was FINAL FANTASY TACTICS AND IX

Will check out the 16 DLC at some point. I didn't see a ton I really cared about, but I'm kind of happy. Too many games to play right now. Only 15 more years until my son leaves the house and I have free time again. :lol:
My 15yr old is currently playing FF IX, you don’t even have to wait til they leave the house :smokin

I told my son as long he beats one FF mainline entry per year, he can live under my roof :lol:

If I ever had kids they playing old school RPGs. No voice acting, straight up reading to progress the game.

For you fathers though, how was it for you or how do you think it will be when your children start whooping you in games. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom