The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because yall are fans doesnt mean that **** in general isnt dumb 😂. Just like those fan theory anime/manga videos. Dudes drop a 20+ minute video each manga chapter every week about nonsense.
You don’t even know what it is to be calling it dumb. It’s a channel covering the tech behind the game, not the narrative or anything like that.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 23.59.54.png

nick-tilsley-nick.gif

For those saying that PS had GTA V rights, just remember Xbox had GTA IV rights and the DLC was exclusive for ~1 year.

For those saying that PS had GTA V rights, just remember Xbox had GTA IV rights and the DLC was exclusive for ~1 year.

Different times and 2 console generations ago. Back when Microsoft actually cared about a console war. Microsoft paid about $100 million for the 1 year timed exlusive episodes dlc story packs for GTA IV. They heard at first GTA IV was going to be exclusive to PS3 at first. Don’t forget going back to the PS2 era Sony had the exclusive 1 year window for GTA III, GTA, Vice City, and GTA San Andreas.

Different times and 2 console generations ago. Back when Microsoft actually cared about a console war. Microsoft paid about $100 million for the 1 year timed exlusive episodes dlc story packs for GTA IV. They heard at first GTA IV was going to be exclusive to PS3 at first. Don’t forget going back to the PS2 era Sony had the exclusive 1 year window for GTA III, GTA, Vice City, and GTA San Andreas.

69 Billion on Activision shows they still care. Marketing rights will be much cheaper in relative terms.
I can see it happening.

PS1 dualsense needs to be released, with coloured buttons too.

Dang I notice something different every time I see the pic. The box is styled like the OG PS1 box. Imma be mad if they actually drop this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom