The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Portals in stock
1707061563285.jpeg

Enjoying mine. But damn I didn’t put much thought into how tiny the words would be.

Last edited:
Portals still hard to get? Thought that was 2023 problem

I think Hi Fi Rush will do well on PS

I'm sorry, but Rise of Ronin looks horrible.

I know it's not fair to compare it to Ghosts of Tsushima, but they honestly should have prepared themselves for that direct comparison because of how successful it was as a game...gameplay and graphics just look horrible to me.

I know it's not fair to compare it to Ghosts of Tsushima, but they honestly should have prepared themselves for that direct comparison because of how successful it was as a game...gameplay and graphics just look horrible to me.
On the other side of the coin, this looks great because it's just more Nioh. Nioh 2 was a fantastic game so more of that is always welcome.

Yeah I don’t think the two are comparable. I love Ghost of Tsushima but it’s in line with all the other over the shoulder, third person games that Sony does, very Ubisoft style imo.

I didn’t like GoT at first for being another Ubisoft type game, and then I stared ignoring the bs filler side quests and loved it. Even did a NG+ and the expansion. Once you get all the stances and flow between them, it’s so satisfying. Walking through the front door of an enemy camp and calling for a standoff and chaining a bunch is a unique gaming experience.

I wouldn't call it overrated
I didn't like how OP you got by like the end of act 1.
You could pretty much destroy anything on hard mode
The expansion didn't help either with that one move
you get that allows you to strike opponents 3 times in a row.

They gave a ton of freedom
where as I would've liked them to kinda force me to use certain mechanics,
You know since they put them there and made a big deal out of them
The stances are a great example of this, I didn't ever have to change it for any enemy.
That in turn would've made the game more difficult.
They acted like they were scared to do that to the player

Amazing story, well acted, gorgeous game
It just got old real quick gameplay wise.
When I have to start limiting my own arsenal
to make a game harder on my first playthrough
that's a problem

Not overrated. It’s a great game just like 10-15 hours too long imo and the side quests became redundant and boring. It also came out about 3 months after the last of us 2 and the incels hyped it up to put tlou2 down

Ghost overrated? Y’all just spewing random **** on a Sunday :lol:

EYE love Ghosts.

The main story acts, the boss fights and the legendary tales were A1.

That said the side stuff left a lot to be desired.

Following tracks, killing mongols wash, rinse, repeat got tiring after a while.

Hopefully there is more variety in the sequel.

Starfield is slow but solid game

Also, seeing the reaction to this confirmed to me it was a good idea to stop referring to myself as a "gamer" like 15 years ago.

Reading Resetera, Twitter, and Neogaf, there is so much stupid fanboy energy about this on both sides.

I read comments like saying they fought for Sony for 25 years, happy to know their side won the console war. Another person said people should sue Microsoft.

Top-tier weirdo ****

Also, seeing the reaction to this confirmed to me it was a good idea to stop referring to myself as a "gamer" like 15 years ago.

Reading Resetera, Twitter, and Neogaf, there is so much stupid fanboy energy about this on both sides.

I read comments like saying they fought for Sony for 25 years, happy to know their side won the console war. Another person said people should sue Microsoft.

Top-tier weirdo ****
Agreed. It’s real sad when you realize that there are people who really get upset by this sort of stuff.

I just want to play good games.

Top-tier weirdo ****

Something a loser would say.

[="It really has been embarrassing being tied to this hobby recently. These responses, but also the online harassment of voice actors, the sexual assault allegations at studios, the list goes on. NT is the only place I admit to gaming at this point."]

Just give me GOT 2 please

OD - TGA 2023 Teaser Trailer - [ESRB] 4K(1).gif

I mean, I was going to play it anyway, but this would save me some hassle.

Back
Top Bottom