The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford wasnt kidding, its serious business to these folks.

Remember, this is based off what remain rumors at this point:

Like I said, weirdos

Trade it in, fine.

But mans has to get on the internet and put on a performance. For what?

These dudes need to touch some grass

I'm telling y'all somebody gonna set an Xbox on fire.

I’m kinda lost but why are people trading in their Xbox and games?

Childish overreaction.

Honestly no one knows what’s going on.

PS has another state of play coming and I thought Nintendo has another Nintendo direct next week. What if (even though low likelihood) all this was because Sony/Nintendo agreed to have GP on their systems.

Now that would funny. These people should have their digital libraries blocked so they can’t reopen them as punishment. /s

I’m kinda lost but why are people trading in their Xbox and games?

They feel betrayed.

Childish overreaction.

Honestly no one knows what’s going on.

PS has another state of play coming and I thought Nintendo has another Nintendo direct next week. What if (even though low likelihood) all this was because Sony/Nintendo agreed to have GP on their systems.

Now that would funny. These people should have their digital libraries blocked so they can’t reopen them as punishment. /s

Nothing in it for Sony or Nintendo so they won't do it.
Now Sony and Nintendo stand to get a 30% cut from the games they will get if this is all true which is more profitable than having Gamepass.

Last edited:
I still want that Halo series X, but I wouldn't spend over $400 for one at this point.

Regardless of whatever happens, I am happy with my Xbox!

supreme.png

$160

I still want that Halo series X, but I wouldn't spend over $400 for one at this point.

Regardless of whatever happens, I am happy with my Xbox!
I wanted one too but I’m hoping that they release a Gears Xbox Series X. I have the Gears One S and X. I need to track down a Gears 360 too. My brother had one and sold it. **** boy didn’t ask me if I wanted it either, I’d have paid MSRP :smh:

Back
Top Bottom