The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just bit the bullet and pre-ordered Ni No Kuni 2.

First game I have bought on or before release date since Destiny 2. Might be the last until fall.

Just bit the bullet and pre-ordered Ni No Kuni 2.

First game I have bought on or before release date since Destiny 2. Might be the last until fall.
I preordered it as well. I enjoyed the first too much to sit and wait around for the sequel any longer than necessary.

I just started World of FF yesterday and I’m thinking I should have waited cause I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it before NNK 2.

Does burnout paradise only have racing? Or is it like the first ones where you try to wreak havoc and make the biggest crashes

Been watching vids of NNK2 and have yet to notice a familiar.. did they take em out the game? Or just keeping them hush hush? The collecting and leveling of the familiars was the best part of NNK..

Been watching vids of NNK2 and have yet to notice a familiar.. did they take em out the game? Or just keeping them hush hush? The collecting and leveling of the familiars was the best part of NNK..

Yeah they replaced them with these Pikmin looking things. And the gameplay overall is more action RPG.

Yeah they replaced them with these Pikmin looking things. And the gameplay overall is more action RPG.

That is low key super trash smh.. the catching and developing of those familiars was really fun.. why on earth would they do that? Lol..

That is low key super trash smh.. the catching and developing of those familiars was really fun.. why on earth would they do that? Lol..

I believe that the mechanics around them are similar and they tie into the direction of the story.

The gameplay looks :pimp:.

I personally am not really a fan of the old school RPG style anymore. I will keep the memories though.

I believe that the mechanics around them are similar and they tie into the direction of the story.

The gameplay looks :pimp:.

I personally am not really a fan of the old school RPG style anymore. I will keep the memories though.

Right on so you still level up your little buddies and all that? That makes me feel a little better.. still.. how they gonna take out the opportunity to catch and create captain whamtastic? :pimp:

I got 20 bucks to spend, do I get battlefiled 1 revolution
or battlefield 4 premium.
Also my wife is very interested in getting hidden Agenda, did anyone pick this up? how is the cell phone ps4 link thing?

Back
Top Bottom