The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i main a box so i hate teostra with passion, nothing worse than all my arrows bouncing off his damn fire aura and I only really want to fight dude in the wildspire

love fighting kushala but i understan the hate if you're a melee, i have longsword as a secondary and it can be a pain not being bale to come close to him once the winds starts picking up

and Tifa for the sword and shield. :lol:

i read that it wasn't going to be, but we'll see when it's out. The MegaMan palico set is coming first though. :pimp:

supposedly Dantes gear will be separate pieces so that's cool, still wish it was a skin though so you aren't stuck with whatever abilities it has

lots of update though, Deviljho next week (with new gear to farm) and then spring event next month

then there's megaman palico as you mentioned plus Dante and i hope they continue event gears every week or so, i just hope it's not another headpiece this time

i main a box so i hate teostra with passion, nothing worse than all my arrows bouncing off his damn fire aura and I only really want to fight dude in the wildspire

love fighting kushala but i understan the hate if you're a melee, i have longsword as a secondary and it can be a pain not being bale to come close to him once the winds starts picking up

supposedly Dantes gear will be separate pieces so that's cool, still wish it was a skin though so you aren't stuck with whatever abilities it has

lots of update though, Deviljho next week (with new gear to farm) and then spring event next month

then there's megaman palico as you mentioned plus Dante and i hope they continue event gears every week or so, i just hope it's not another headpiece this time
Im a bow main too :pimp:

GT Sport

F1500 open wheeler race.

Another massive fail.

Yet another semi impossible to win race by the GT morons.

Geez full armor sets too? I started with the switch axe was way to slow for me(i like it tho). I run bow solo and hunting horn when doing mp.
I have multiple full armor sets, both alpha and beta, but I am currently running a mixed set to have maximum Attack boost, Handicraft, Weakness Exploit, and Critical Boost. Maximum damage all day. :lol:

I have multiple full armor sets, both alpha and beta, but I am currently running a mixed set to have maximum Attack boost, Handicraft, Weakness Exploit, and Critical Boost. Maximum damage all day. :lol:
Geez im still working on my first mixed bow set lol. Just started getting decos i need. Looking for a good constitution deco but no luck so far.

Geez im still working on my first mixed bow set lol. Just started getting decos i need. Looking for a good constitution deco but no luck so far.

Just craft Fitness Charm III, it'll give you 3/5 Constitution, which is fine.

I've found 4/5 and 5/5 to be overkill.

A lot of the bow jewels are a pain in the *** to get, btw.

Just craft Fitness Charm III, it'll give you 3/5 Constitution, which is fine.

I've found 4/5 and 5/5 to be overkill.

A lot of the bow jewels are a pain in the *** to get, btw.
Using a defense III charm kind of need it with my play style but with rng i might just do it and craft some defense decos. Yeah all i need is constitution 4 i dash evade ALOT. Finally got a weakness exploit deco and my damage went thru the roof lol. Thanks for the tips.

know where those litchi bugs are at

or stock up on dash juice

decos a pita, its like they know what you need and will withold it til you move on then poof :lol:

warrior/hero stones even worse

i'm running a mixed gear for farming right now (2 legiana for luck rewards and 3 kirin for more rewards for caps), don't even care much with max dps since I play online about 95% of the time anyways (i don't even have exploit weakness in my gear) and i'll burn out if I switch it up, gon try and make max-crit-draw-drgn-pierce and/or ear plug gear next

i don't think you need that def charm, once you max your gear you'd be good to go, if you really need help, put 3 vitality gems and that give you more survivability, get the fitness/constitution charm

Back
Top Bottom