The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

As someone who made the upgrade to Pro from launch day. I found the improvement to be noticable. Plus GameStop gave be $160 for my of ps4

As someone who made the upgrade to Pro from launch day. I found the improvement to be noticable. Plus GameStop gave be $160 for my of ps4

What TV you on.

I noticed a big difference on my 1080P gaming monitor immediately and it just got better as support for the pro increased.

Now I am on a 4K 28inch gaming monitor and it is :wow:.

When I go to a friends and see their OG PS4 on a 1080 P screen there is a huge difference.

What TV you on.

I noticed a big difference on my 1080P gaming monitor immediately and it just got better as support for the pro increased.

Now I am on a 4K 28inch gaming monitor and it is :wow:.

When I go to a friends and see their OG PS4 on a 1080 P screen there is a huge difference.

Sony x900e 65"

damn near every time I start up my ps4 there's a fortnite update installed.

Anyone buy a ps2 game on ps4? How does it look? it says upscaled 1080p so im assuming it's a little cleaned up.

I wanna play manhunt again.

Anyone buy a ps2 game on ps4? How does it look? it says upscaled 1080p so im assuming it's a little cleaned up.

I wanna play manhunt again.

I bought Rogue Galaxy and Ape Escape 2 a while back. They look good. They still look like PS2 games, but they're smooth on an HDTV.

image.png

Edit:
Would be awesome.
Never completed killer 7 but it’s a game I’ve kinda always loved.

As much as I hate what FO4 did to the series, one thing they did right that nobody else will do is announce their **** when it's almost done, so we not waiting 3 or 4 yrs.

That turnaround from E3 announcement to release :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom