The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I generally only stick to gas stations, super markets, and convenience stores. I feel like they always draw the jackpot winners. I avoid buying tickets from 7-11’s because I feel like they rarely ever draw large jackpot winners.

I generally only stick to gas stations, super markets, and convenience stores. I feel like they always draw the jackpot winners. I avoid buying tickets from 7-11’s because I feel like they rarely ever draw large jackpot winners.
I until recently believed that its best to play in the hood, because that where the winners are usually. It just hit me that you never see winners in the rich neighborhoods because the rich aren't playing the lotto. They already got it.

I until recently believed that its best to play in the hood, because that where the winners are usually. It just hit me that you never see winners in the rich neighborhoods because the rich aren't playing the lotto. They already got it.
Make sense, but to be honest they prey on people in the hood due to lack of financial resources and education.

Same here. There’s sometimes a streak 7-11 will go on where Fantasy 5 winners will be exclusively wins in their stores but bigger jackpots are at gas stations etc.

I’ve seen plenty of winners in rich areas. However, it’s not the rich people playing, it’s the actually the housekeepers, babysitters, gardeners, cooks, construction guys working in the neighborhood on lunch break or after work.

Damn, yall might be right

I sometimes buy a ton of tickets at the bar when they got the lottery machine

Bought $50 worth last week. Didn’t win a single cent

My ytd totals so far. I only track my weekly scratch-off purchases.
IMG_2161.png

got to the liquor store around 6:50, folks started coming in and a line formed so the guy at the register started taking orders to get them all in before 7. not all heroes wear capes.

Back
Top Bottom