The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'd be both excited and scared to come forward and claim that much bread.
Nobody will remember you so no need to be scarred. Think about it unless your that persons Immediate family or something can you name/remember the last 2/3 big winners names, what they look like etc. People forget too easily to be worried you're not famous or in the league or something.

The person or people will come like a day before the deadline.

Nobody will remember you so no need to be scarred. Think about it unless your that persons Immediate family or something can you name/remember the last 2/3 big winners names, what they look like etc. People forget too easily to be worried you're not famous or in the league or something.

No I don't remember them because I don't care. That doesn't mean there aren't crazy people out there who will target you and try to go after your winnings.

No I don't remember them because I don't care. That doesn't mean there aren't crazy people out there who will target you and try to go after your winnings.
That's my point most people don't care. Hell if you worrying about randoms just move somewhere else and its basically over. You scarring yourself fam and I say this from close experience on this not hearse.

The fact they can't get surveillance footage and sort of pinpoint who could've bought it is crazy. Then again, why try any harder to five money that will just go back into the system? Each bought ticket buyer should get $1-$10 bucks back. There definitely needs to be a better tracking system.

Hundreds of reels of scratch off tickets get stolen yearly and those simply get seized and frozen. That stolen reel could have the top prize winner. Yet their odds don't exactly change. Some prizes simply stay 'unclaimed'. How is that not a scam that more money is left unclaimed than claimed?

For awhile, I was tracking what the lottery websites posted and saw that 3 unclaimed top prizes were still around for a game ending in 60 days. Knowing there were 2-3 x the perceived odds on the older games than the newer ones left me optimistic. But so much went unclaimed. It's all a scam.

I thought they couldn't release camera or security footage of whomever bought a jackpot winning ticket before it's claimed. Right?

Possibly. But it's just crazy. Like the lottery can't get you a duplicate ticket if you lost one, if there is verified proof that it was you? Who wouldn't want a heads up that you're the winner?

I heard the only other way to verify someone won, if they lost the actual ticket, is if they had a photocopy of the ticket and the back had to be signed.

Scratch offs seem questionable. The winning tickets are printed. May be 2/500000 tickets or something are grand prizes. Employees prolly tamper with the roll before selling.

Yup I think a bit of unclaimed winning scratch offs are also lost.

That'll be crazy if it was lost. Honestly I wouldn't care I'll show up grin to grin and collect my winnings.

This is me if i ever win.
2CA9D47E-7D83-4891-BF06-151BCC33A174.jpeg

Powerball looking kinda ripe right now. I just won $4 off a quick pick on Saturday too.

That means that 4 will be the PB number.

Hope everything turns out okay for dude

My strategy if I ever win the lotto is to claim my check and book a flight immediately to the West Coast.

Wont even pack up my **** back home, it can all get replaced. Boarding the plane in whatever I happen to be wearing at the time

:lol:

I’d disappear.

I’d collect my winnings and vanish.

Only a select few ppl would know my whereabouts.

Hermit life.

good luck.
i went to 711 and asked them at 10:20 pm est for a mega qp, cashier said the machine closed. that means up to 10:45pm est i can play for the next drawing , and you can play for the current drawing up to 9pm est in some spots in NY.

Back
Top Bottom