**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

C461EF67-AE7B-4F8E-A92E-14C77BB13EE6.jpeg

Polo USA down the arm and a blow up cookie in the center?! Holy ****

POST SB News..

Deer Park Outlet had the new Bear Tee. We finally got a different color.

Also the polos & knits were 30% off PLUS the 25% off coupon was stacked.

Also had tons of RL2000 Ski & Martini Bear

Tees @ $30
Crewneck was $60
Polo’s $56
Knits $130
before discounts

EB08F0DF-1D6D-4998-92AF-59C31CBB1C94.jpeg
8754AFC9-B153-40B9-9BF3-761D6641DF9F.jpeg
8754AFC9-B153-40B9-9BF3-761D6641DF9F.jpeg
024EB553-1402-4B81-B8B9-FC56C895C58A.jpeg
A9A57823-57ED-4E2F-AAD8-DAE261578F2C.jpeg
D42FEA2D-682D-4EA2-BE13-2A7903451A28.jpeg

38B87CA0-FB3D-43D9-9F38-6109B5D93093.jpeg
EADF952C-2A41-4749-B94C-EA9D7EE0EA62.jpeg

They also had His n Hers beach wear coffee mugs. $18 after coupon

I haven’t been to deer park in a good min. Last time they had the paisley light blue half button up for the lowwww. Not a big fan of blue but the price was too good to pass up. Gotta head over soon.

My SR order is on “ready to didpatch” status. Should I hit them to see whatsup (bevause people have gotten shipping already this morning) or let it rock

just fight the impulse, man.

like all things, prices go down when attention/hype go down.

stadium stuff was crazy at first.

got the marsh coat for $50less than msrp.

2 months as weather warms up, folks start getting excited about sailing collection... There will be pullovers for $550-650. rugby for $300-350. Which is fair premium for someone selling and not terrible for the buyer.

I'm wondering if they made more or less snow beach than stadium stuff... My guess is we will see more global RL stock flood eBay in next couple weeks, which will drive down price since that stuff is usually hard (or impossible/not cost effective) to try and return.
You're right. I'm gonna fight it for now & hope for some sunshine to peek out a little later. Thanks.

Good scoop at the price for the Marsh, by the way.

C461EF67-AE7B-4F8E-A92E-14C77BB13EE6.jpeg

Polo USA down the arm and a blow up cookie in the center?! Holy ****
Niiiice. I wonder if the sweatshirt will also make its way over to Macy's, as the hoody did.

And yeah, not sure why that black/white hat got phased out. If anything, I thought it would've been perfectly fine to keep it included, as there were no bags or sneakers as part of this drop.

After going through all the raffles and receiving overseas orders and since we can't even try things on before buying I have a small surplus of pieces which I have no intention of keeping. I don't want to sell to any resellers that will make a ridiculous profit so I figure I'd share with the group, I need to move the following (all are from SB OG colorway):

SB Vest in Size small
SB Hoody Rugby in size medium
SB Rugby in size medium (my boy may take this off my hands but not sure yet)

I paid UK prices for these pieces and have all receipts plus UK shipping to NYC. Again not trying to turn any profits just make my money back plus whatever shipping method you prefer. Let me know if you have any interest, if you're in NYC you can pick it up too.

After going through all the raffles and receiving overseas orders and since we can't even try things on before buying I have a small surplus of pieces which I have no intention of keeping. I don't want to sell to any resellers that will make a ridiculous profit so I figure I'd share with the group, I need to move the following (all are from SB OG colorway):

SB Vest in Size small

I paid UK prices for these pieces and have all receipts plus UK shipping to NYC. Again not trying to turn any profits just make my money back plus whatever shipping method you prefer. Let me know if you have any interest, if you're in NYC you can pick it up too.

Dope bro:pimp:

SB Vest in Size small

Damn, I wish you had B&W. Still dope of you to do, though.

RL is putting out some incredible collections for you 90 's era fans. I just hate that Ralph has you doing so much to have a slim chance to own it at retail.

RL has really stepped up the quality this season. Ive been happy with the direction of the crop, just need more inventory.

Peace to those helping one another, and Peace to the NT detectives that gave me that Yuku NT laughs, posting the 2 NTers implementing that Love and Loyalty Tax on ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom