**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Question, does anyone have the OG snow beach & new generation colorway collection cards ? Without the opening ceremony logo in the corner. Here's a example of what I want exactly.

I’ve got the card, it’s double sided and looks exactly the same as what you posted. Mine was from Polo instore.

fullsizeoutput_2863.jpeg

OK just came from prince street. You have to be on your p’s & q’s when dealing w/ these employees I tell you. The guys that’s actually doing the customs are kool so I chalk it up to just RL employees being the dicks like always(met two that was kool but I peep game always). Smh. Anyway there is a few differences as far as the classic crest go since the rest of those designs are trash.i will say this the snow beach teddy color wise is on point so I would suggest if any of y’all that like that to get it in the blue/ black shirt option so it can stand out and be vibrate like the colors are intended,white is to bland. Ok on to the crest. The option for the yellow bars on the sides are a no go cause of it being to transparent so you can’t do that one I was told.You can only change the Roman numerals(1967) and not the “polo” at the bottom banner like during the holidays. Also if you choose the back option the man and the horse sits right above your name like previous RL custom name options.(there was a glitch in the program when I was there) The sweatshirt is $150.00 and is a regular cotton shirt minus the embroidered man and horse.
Thanks for the info.. I was thinking about getting the yellow bar crest in black too smh

Were the bars longer or the same as they were for the holiday release?

He got it for the low . $300 . I would hop . But need a XL . Must mean this is dropping soon in the states

Attachments

• 9BC8C83E-DE1C-42D4-9199-71CD31B9C9F1.png
    9BC8C83E-DE1C-42D4-9199-71CD31B9C9F1.png
    1 MB · Views: 47
He got it for the low . $300 . I would hop . But need a XL . Must mean this is dropping soon in the states

damn, how he selling at $300 and still making $? Some of these guys on IG regularly selling new stuff for below msrp... They got a "at-cost" hookup or something?

Back
Top Bottom