**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

In commemoration of the Olympics, I am on the hunt for this sateen reversible USA jacket in a size Small:
9C258009-A338-4EFB-8CAF-D368DB01CA28.jpeg

Please PM with any offers/leads.

Thanks in advance.

In commemoration of the Olympics, I am on the hunt for this sateen reversible USA jacket in a size Small:

Thanks in advance.

I have been looking for it as well...goes for dough unfortunately. Woodbury outlets had this when had initially release for $150-175 range and I passed up on it...definitely regret it now

I have been looking for it as well...goes for dough unfortunately. Woodbury outlets had this when had initially release for $150-175 range and I passed up on it...definitely regret it now
Don’t get me wrong it’s a dope jacket. But making it reversible did something weird to the shoulders. They always look pointy. As much as I thought it was a great jacket, and had most the 2012 Olympic line. I sold mine. Just never sat right. Heard others say similar. Just a heads up before breaking bank.

Looking for a size swap in the new york area. my medium raekwon for your small. I can come to you or however you want to do it. Just message me. Anybody??

Hey NT I just bought the OG vintage 1993 polo snow beach pullover jacket. Sz M new without tags. I paid 1k for it. Was that a good price? I prefer the OGs over the rerelease.

Thanks in advance.
One of my favorite RL Spring jackets. I sold mine because of the weird spacing between the "12" on the sleeve.

Hey NT I just bought the OG vintage 1993 polo snow beach pullover jacket. Sz M new without tags. I paid 1k for it. Was that a good price? I prefer the OGs over the rerelease.
Are you satisfied with what you paid for it, and do you believe an item of that age is new wihtout tags?

Looking for a size swap in the new york area. my medium raekwon for your small. I can come to you or however you want to do it. Just message me. Anybody??
Damn. I need a medium B&W vest for my Small. Hope you find your size

Two new items on sale I’m semi feeling...
2D4E9E3A-3579-4EB6-B51A-E2012817A741.jpeg

A763A2C6-9714-400D-87E0-579DCA949AE7.jpeg

yah those new tennis shoes are awesome...

really digging the investment into their shoe line they are making, and coming up with the new branding/title system... court 100, adventure 100 and adventure 150, etc.

they are going back to some good old school designs, and putting more effort into it... instead of just crapping out same old stuff.

Am i bugging or did Macy’s rerelease the Script hoodie and script sweats??

Macy’s had them on sale for a little minute for about $100 but only the only color they had was grey. Now they have FSRs in both hoodies.

yah those new tennis shoes are awesome...

really digging the investment into their shoe line they are making, and coming up with the new branding/title system... court 100, adventure 100 and adventure 150, etc.

they are going back to some good old school designs, and putting more effort into it... instead of just crapping out same old stuff.
Yeah their sneakers have been pretty redundant trash besides the higher end & Polo Sport releases and those were still so-so. Hopefully they go for more of these cleaner classics with modern upgrades. Nice having a pair of good looking Lo kicks to go with a fit.

Am i bugging or did Macy’s rerelease the Script hoodie and script sweats??

Macy’s had them on sale for a little minute for about $100 but only the only color they had was grey. Now they have FSRs in both hoodies.

they have the script sweats in all the new varsity/script pics... so maybe re-released for the "polo bears" spring line?

saw this on the polo section of bloomingdales

this looks like that D&S jacket, or it might have been an RRL jacket?

upload_2018-2-5_12-41-33.png

Any of yall familiar with stockxx ? I found a buyer ( a good dude in the Polo community) who is gonna cop my pullovervia PayPal . I need to size down . live in boston and most people looking to sz swap are in NYC I spoke with .
so it’s just as simple as buying my new size off of there once his bread hits my PayPal ?
Being cautious, don’t want this to backfire on me . Any insight is appreciated y’all

Any of yall familiar with stockxx ? I found a buyer ( a good dude in the Polo community) who is gonna cop my pullovervia PayPal . I need to size down . live in boston and most people looking to sz swap are in NYC I spoke with .
so it’s just as simple as buying my new size off of there once his bread hits my PayPal ?
Being cautious, don’t want this to backfire on me . Any insight is appreciated y’all
uou should be good on StockX

StockX legit. Have bought and sold a good amount of items on there.

BTW, anyone in the NYC want to size swap SB B&W vest in a small for your size Medium?? I'll come to you and work around your schedule. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom