**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

From what I remember when my wife worked for RL a few of years ago, the discount was 50% off reg price and 40% off sale stuff. Probably twice a year they would get a 60-65% off for a few days. And the employee site was basically a login which brought you to the regular RL site with the discount taken off when you add to cart. I definitely was depressed when she decided to leave RL for a better paying job lol

That’s the truth. I was on that login for years .
50% off regular , 40% off sales . And there was stackable sales as well .

That’s the truth. I was on that login for years .
50% off regular , 40% off sales . And there was stackable sales as well .
Was blessed to have cousin’s login for the last cpl Years. My last order 2 RRL jeans but I didn’t like the fit and returned them. Once I did that the employee site vanished.
My cousin told me she can help me out when I need stuff but she work at a factory store all the way in NC and I liked being able to choose my own ish and have it delivered

Employee discount is not 50% off on the reg. No employee only site. There's F&F sales with stackable sales for sure
Was blessed to have cousin’s login for the last cpl Years. My last order 2 RRL jeans but I didn’t like the fit and returned them. Once I did that the employee site vanished.
My cousin told me she can help me out when I need stuff but she work at a factory store all the way in NC and I liked being able to choose my own ish and have it delivered

Oh **** , so that employee login is a dub now ? Guess dude was right . Cause I rocked with that for years . There use to be a good dude on this forum who had the same situation and would help a lot of us out ... cough cough .....Kush .

Club Monaco site still has the same discount , even better at 60% off. Maybe Ralph did away with the employee discount , if so that’s wack .

Attachments

• 9FA51F1F-FB00-4F4B-BF74-116E61AAA18F.png
    9FA51F1F-FB00-4F4B-BF74-116E61AAA18F.png
    596.7 KB · Views: 33
haven't see this online yet, but they had it out at state street Macys

looks like they'll have a huge "polo bears" baseball team version of all the varsity stuff.

WP_20180203_19_39_02_Pro.jpg

My XL is huge. Gonna layer a couple gooses underneath. U peep the way the arms are cut tho on the pullover , the lines for the shoulder are half way down your arm SMMFH . Oh well . Wasn’t no time to worry about measurements when pulling that trigger . I’ll grow into mines lmaooo

I typically wear XL due to shoulders, arm length, and the fact that tight clothes irk me. I ordered a L in the pullover and it swallows me. Now, for people who are going to layer this puppy, one size down will probably be perfect. But if you're a down south hustler like myself and will be wearing this thing with a t-shirt under it, I can see going down two. I couldn't, because as I said, tight clothes irk the hell out of me :lol:.

Good to know: I'm also XL in Shirts and L in Jacket. That's what I have coming in by end this week. Free ship code so all good.

“Rugby”’s back y’all...
F0EFFCB4-CC10-41EE-B12E-C698F52658A7.jpeg
06035E73-0A55-479C-AB9A-38E51F66B06E.jpeg

824ACC10-E01D-4E85-8E50-39322689BD1C.jpeg

There’s also a light blue fade denim version with yellow/goldish embroidered skull n’ bones...

Both slim fit!
I like these a lot but I'm way too reckless to own light colored pants,every pair I've ever owned lasted one wear,light pants and sloppy drunk don't mix :smh:

He got it for the low . $300 . I would hop . But need a XL . Must mean this is dropping soon in the states
That’s a good price coming from a popular reseller on an item that hasn’t been vastly released yet

I still see resellers trying to off hauls of outlet bear items for above retail like those same items aren’t still sitting in stores with monthly 25-30% off coupons floating around

Anyone looking to size swap their medium Og colorway Raekwon for my xlarge please HMU
Good luck

I’m still trying to size swap my size M SB rugby for a S

Found someone on IG but they only want to swap if I can meet them at Prince Street smh.... I live in STL and ordered off RL, I ain’t gon be in NY no time soon lmao

you also gotta be weary of ppl pretending to have the swap you’re looking for so you can ship it to them

Good luck

I’m still trying to size swap my size M SB rugby for a S

Found someone on IG but they only want to swap if I can meet them at Prince Street smh.... I live in STL and ordered off RL, I ain’t gon be in NY no time soon lmao

you also gotta be weary of ppl pretending to have the swap you’re looking for so you can ship it to them

Definitely not shipping...strictly meetups

How does the snow beach rugby hood fit? Not sure if xl will be too baggy or a large too tight.Does it run big like the jacket. Last question does the snow beach fitted hat fit like the stadium off white hat and red one.

How does the snow beach rugby hood fit? Not sure if xl will be too baggy or a large too tight.Does it run big like the jacket. Last question does the snow beach fitted hat fit like the stadium off white hat and red one.

I went tts on the rugby and it fit me perfect..not too baggy and not too tight..just right..the jacket is definitely the one item that runs the biggest. The hat fits a little tighter than the stadium caps because of the fact it has a sweatband on the lining..but I went with my typical size and it still fit well.

Back
Top Bottom