**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I wonder tho if a smaller size would be constricting like when u extend ur arms. Maybe its just the cut.

That’s what I’m saying . Unless you want the Snow Beach patch on top of your shoulder , I believe that’s how it is cut . Because when i extend my arms the fit is perfect . Guess it’s just the “ oversized fit” and the way it’s suppose to mimic the fit of the original , when everything was made baggy and boxy . Rest of the collection fits more “ classic fit” with the vest maybe even leaning towards custom fit

Attachments

• 15942932-4D95-49F9-A167-BC7F0389B3F9.jpeg
    15942932-4D95-49F9-A167-BC7F0389B3F9.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 52
I can live with the XL pullover tho . Ain’t like it’s gonna be everyday wear , loud *** colors . I sold my RLPC Yacht Club jacket a few months ago because the colors were too loud . This is more of just a collectors piece for me .

Attachments

• AEEC3974-3C0A-401D-B9C6-F630B1C0576A.jpeg
    AEEC3974-3C0A-401D-B9C6-F630B1C0576A.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 39
was curious for those that purchased black fitted. are the size sm/med and L/XL or small, medium, large and XL?

Looks like I’ll be keeping my SB fleece. I’m a M TTS but I feel the S would fit me a little better in this release. Hit up 7 eBay sellers and all declined a trade because they’d rather wait and see if someone buys for resell.

Hell, I figured the M would be more sought after than the S but what do I know. I could resell my M and then buy the S at resell but I don’t wanna do all that, it’s not that serious

Only person willing to do a trade wants to meet in person in NY but I live in St Louis and I know no one here prolly even has any Snow Beach stuff lol

Looks like I’ll be keeping my SB fleece. I’m a M TTS but I feel the S would fit me a little better in this release. Hit up 7 eBay sellers and all declined a trade because they’d rather wait and see if someone buys for resell.

Hell, I figured the M would be more sought after than the S but what do I know. I could resell my M and then buy the S at resell but I don’t wanna do all that, it’s not that serious

Only person willing to do a trade wants to meet in person in NY but I live in St Louis and I know no one here prolly even has any Snow Beach stuff lol

If I was you I would just hold onto the M. I found that piece was the most fitted out of everything in the whole collection besides the "fitted" caps themselves!

I have the B&W SB Rugby and Pullover both in Medium and the sizing is night and day i.e. the Pullover is incredibly generous and the Rugger is pretty much bang on the money as a size Medium IMHO...

The SB fleece is TTS but meant to be layered over something. I would keep the medium because the sleeves may be slightly shorter on the small. If you’re a medium in classic fit the fleece should fit as intended. I wear a small in classic and got a fleece in S and I was fine. I layered a RRL flannel under and it was perfect but the sleeves and body length were perfect.

I wear a S in classic fit some times but a M in custom fits... I generally buy a lot of custom fit stuff. The sizing on S and M varies on a lot of my RL stuff for some reason. Some times I buy a S and I’m like, “I should’ve gotten a M” and some times it’s vice versa

The M fleece does look good body wise, just looks a tad bit roomy as I’m a slim guy. I never thought about laying underneath though

Did you get an XS? Mind posting measurements. I have a small and been trying to see if I can get a size swap.
I got a small of the black pullover, which was the smallest size I saw on the RL website. It should arrive in the next couple days. I'm 5'7" / 140 lb and generally take a small in most things, sometimes XS.

That’s what I’m saying . Unless you want the Snow Beach patch on top of your shoulder , I believe that’s how it is cut . Because when i extend my arms the fit is perfect . Guess it’s just the “ oversized fit” and the way it’s suppose to mimic the fit of the original , when everything was made baggy and boxy . Rest of the collection fits more “ classic fit” with the vest maybe even leaning towards custom fit
Air Maxes :pimp:, well done sir

That fit is fire

356CA2BB-5606-466F-9358-624083EDD507.png
I came across some dudes ig and he was wearing the snow beach rugby hood. Look at the pic it looks like it runs super baggy or maybe he bought a xxl I can’t really tell cause his build is medium.

Back
Top Bottom