**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

In case anyone needs this
E69DE387-19E5-4411-8C6B-336A79A85918.png

Hopefully the The polo rep i talked too must have thought i was talking about the stadium collection from September. Hopefully tshirts pop up soon

I'm looking for this shirt and/or hooded fleece. I know Macys carried them for a minute but I can't seem to find them being sold anywhere anymore.

polo.jpg

These will be hitting Macys everywhere and other big department stores. At least 4-5 Macys around me have already confirmed they have received them or are on their way to receiving them. Most stores will be putting them out this weekend
Good to know. Wonder if we are gonna get them at the Macy’s out here. Any idea about online?
Nice, I have the other polo from that series with the 'NY Cycles' on the back.
Yeah the series caught my eye when it dropped just never got around to grabbing anything. Plotting on the long sleeve as we speak.

TODAY IN L.A.:
They put out the P Wing tees in both colors this morning at Macys. One size run in both colors. I bought the XXL in grey. They are classic fit/performance/tech fleece.
Bruhs were in the mall from opening because the NBA all star game is here and the malls are crazy packed all weekend. The game was here 7 years ago and Hollywood , Beverly Hills and Downtown LA were filled with every rap crew, wannabe stars, and NBA/NFL/international soccer players.
People were beasting over the pennant script Polo sweatshirt, polo and matching shorts. The Polo Bears baseball jerseys (all big sizes were gone, only L ,M , Small left).
The grey sweatshirt with the big P was sold out except for the size M on the mannequin.
After I bought my P wing, I asked the cashier to print a merchandise locator of other Macys with the P wing tee in XXL so I can share with my NT RL brothas so here goes:
Greenbrier (Chesapeake ,VA)
Fairlane (Dearborn, MI)
Brookwood (Mountain Brook ,AL)
Westfarms (Farmington ,CT)
Green Acre (Valley Stream, NY)
Ocean County (NJ)
Hamilton (NJ)
Bowie (MD)
Roosevelt (Philly)
Security (Baltimore)
I hope this helps someone; they were selling fast in L.A. and the RL rep said they are already sold out at many Macys. I like the grey because the logo pops from the shirt with the white outline.

Are these p wing ts a baggy classic fit or regular. I dont even know what classic fit is anymore with polo. Some stuff is huge some tts. Thanks

whats a good price for this polo
rlrg.jpg

edit: Don’t know why ^^^this wont load but the vest and polo are selling used together for$165

I have seen them new go from $60-90.
Don’t buy the fake ones going for $40 on eBay. My mom bought me one for a gift. :lol: Looks legit from far but far from legit.
84D0901D-84C7-4A94-ACF6-56BD72741A2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom