**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

oh boy did they have a nice new haul at RL CHICAGO.

grabbed the polo beat sweater vest and a pair of the cp-93 shoes in green.

the polo bear swim trunks - nicer quality than normal polo. I think they are basically old purple label shorts but with cheaper price, or maybe a slightly cheaper version of a PL trunks.. The little baggy isn't anything special.

the black purple label sweatshirt has the swiss cross mixed with a gothic RL. Hadn't seen this anywhere online yet. felt like a purple label version of the scuba sweatshirt material.

couple new southwest/aztec themed item

rugby ralph lauren jeans with the allover skulls
couple rugby/collegiate sweatshirts

tons of new stuff put out today/tonight...

grabbed the p-wings shirts at Macys in Michigan Ave, tons of em out. Don't think this will be a tough grab. Probably be something you can get on sale, eventually.

might go back to grab a couple more colors of the cp-93 shoes. Good classic shoes for summer, only $65.
WP_20180216_18_38_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20180216_18_33_38_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_36_07_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_36_13_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_38_47_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_39_40_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_39_53_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_32_21_Pro.jpg WP_20180216_18_32_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20180216_18_32_48_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

edit: Don’t know why ^^^this wont load but the vest and polo are selling used together for$165

I have seen them new go from $60-90.
Don’t buy the fake ones going for $40 on eBay. My mom bought me one for a gift. :lol: Looks legit from far but far from legit.
84D0901D-84C7-4A94-ACF6-56BD72741A2E.jpeg

Thanks the one I posted is going for 40 though that was kinda cheap. The tag had the regular rl tag with the 2012 joint underneath is that how it's suppose to look or just the 2012 tag.

Thanks the one I posted is going for 40 though that was kinda cheap. The tag had the regular rl tag with the 2012 joint underneath is that how it's suppose to look or just the 2012 tag.
Yeah mine has the same. It came with tags and the whole 9 but the stitching and spacing of the letters as a whole compared to the real ones is where you notice. I bet your $40 listing is the same one I’m talking about. Wouldn’t recommend being real ones pop up on eBay for $20 or so bucks more from time to time. Used even cheaper.

Yeah mine has the same. It came with tags and the whole 9 but the stitching and spacing of the letters as a whole compared to the real ones is where you notice. I bet your $40 listing is the same one I’m talking about. Wouldn’t recommend being real ones pop up on eBay for $20 or so bucks more from time to time. Used even cheaper.
Yeah I saw one but wasn't my size need a medium one I saw was a large

TODAY IN L.A.:
They put out the P Wing tees in both colors this morning at Macys. One size run in both colors. I bought the XXL in grey. They are classic fit/performance/tech fleece.
Bruhs were in the mall from opening because the NBA all star game is here and the malls are crazy packed all weekend. The game was here 7 years ago and Hollywood , Beverly Hills and Downtown LA were filled with every rap crew, wannabe stars, and NBA/NFL/international soccer players.
People were beasting over the pennant script Polo sweatshirt, polo and matching shorts. The Polo Bears baseball jerseys (all big sizes were gone, only L ,M , Small left).
The grey sweatshirt with the big P was sold out except for the size M on the mannequin.
After I bought my P wing, I asked the cashier to print a merchandise locator of other Macys with the P wing tee in XXL so I can share with my NT RL brothas so here goes:
Greenbrier (Chesapeake ,VA)
Fairlane (Dearborn, MI)
Brookwood (Mountain Brook ,AL)
Westfarms (Farmington ,CT)
Green Acre (Valley Stream, NY)
Ocean County (NJ)
Hamilton (NJ)
Bowie (MD)
Roosevelt (Philly)
Security (Baltimore)
I hope this helps someone; they were selling fast in L.A. and the RL rep said they are already sold out at many Macys. I like the grey because the logo pops from the shirt with the white outline.
Of all the malls out here to get them :rofl:, appreciate the post. Will be their tomorrow

WP_20180216_20_41_30_Pro.jpg
really dig these cp-93 shoes at $65. glad they will be doing some cheaper/basic things in this next "capsule"...

some subtle design to improve on their basic $65 boat shoes. Cp-93 logo with matching color to the inside and line around the toe/sides. The plastic polo logo on back is usually all caps, and they went with the old school polo style for these.

show w/ each pair of laces included. Each comes with white and matching color.

WP_20180216_20_40_41_Pro.jpg

How do those tees fit? Loose or tight? Tts?

They fit classic fit ...I went with my tts even though it’s a little baggier for my taste...but because of the material it tends to stick to your body and the sleeves are cut a little shorter..so a medium would have been too tight for my preference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom