**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It seems so but I think if they changed the models & setting, she would still be unhappy
I read the article as well, it seems like she's saying the settings that are being referenced (except the beach) are historically unwelcoming to people who arent rich or white. But if you look at the pictures of the models that were on the runway their were a variety of races and ethnic groups wearing the clothes. She may have had a point if they were all white but even then she may be looking to deep into it.

Weekend wears. #bringbackrugby
9073E78B-58C2-4AD5-BC18-19282B3D15D1.jpeg

So the clothes are fine she just hates models and setting?

Too deep for me. Some think it’s aspirational and she thinks it’s covertly racist (or oppressive). Maybe I’m simple but if you let a shirt and tie harken days of oppression then the problem is inside you. Not to say that fashion isn’t or shouldn’t aspire to inspire but this was a huge reach. I think she just doesn’t like fratty guys. Lol.

I think James posted a pic of it at his local Ralph Lauren store..may have been at the Chicago store

yessir, they had just gone out yesterday was told.

if they arent out at other mansions yet, give Carter a call at RL Michigan Ave and i bet they can ship it.

had a few messages about that southwest 67 sweater. I didn't unfold it, but if i get back there this weekend ill take more photos.

Received 1 of my custom bear shirts from the SB craze

I always order at least 2 of the custom print offerings to have in the stash

They may not be very popular on here but they get mad compliments in person.. especially if you wear it on a day you’re going to a Polo factory store

Attachments

• 6A1D24D3-21E5-4ED7-A02C-39A880863AFF.jpeg
    6A1D24D3-21E5-4ED7-A02C-39A880863AFF.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 31
  • CA659343-3ED6-405C-9CC0-2AC63659AFCD.jpeg
    CA659343-3ED6-405C-9CC0-2AC63659AFCD.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 32
yessir, they had just gone out yesterday was told.

if they arent out at other mansions yet, give Carter a call at RL Michigan Ave and i bet they can ship it.

had a few messages about that southwest 67 sweater. I didn't unfold it, but if i get back there this weekend ill take more photos.
Hoping that southwestern cardigan is GR...do you remember retail? Right up my alley..I loved the winter southwestern, but the graphics are eh to me, so I passed. This makes up for it..I might pay retail for it..

My fav peices are the ones widely available at macys for atleast a short period of time. I know that seems obvious..but something thats actually attainable, in a store...just reminds me of the old days

Back
Top Bottom