**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_0810.PNG
92Loprostar 92Loprostar causing quite the stir on insta!

I missed this too! I was going to buy Supreme Oud this holiday season but the aroma was too strong. I bought Tom Ford instead. Have you been able to find Supreme Cashmere?

I've barely worn the supreme oud... First time i put it on, i put a couple sprays like a nornal bottle.. Almost got nauseas. One spray is enough and it's intense. Never have a situation where i feel it makes sense to wear.

supreme leather, i absolutely love. Actually like supreme cashmere more, more wearable in more situations / days, pleasant, comfortable scent. Haven't seen it in u.s. but had someone grab for me in Canada. I've seen some folks selling on eBay from other countries, too.

just grabbed blue ultra at Macys. Tried the tester; really nice, bigger variance from the original blue than the edp. Think it would layer with the blue edt or edp well, too.

what faves you got from current lineup? Outside of the somewhat cheap looking bottle and name, i did really like the polo red extreme.

I've barely worn the supreme oud... First time i put it on, i put a couple sprays like a nornal bottle.. Almost got nauseas. One spray is enough and it's intense. Never have a situation where i feel it makes sense to wear.

supreme leather, i absolutely love. Actually like supreme cashmere more, more wearable in more situations / days, pleasant, comfortable scent. Haven't seen it in u.s. but had someone grab for me in Canada. I've seen some folks selling on eBay from other countries, too.

just grabbed blue ultra at Macys. Tried the tester; really nice, bigger variance from the original blue than the edp. Think it would layer with the blue edt or edp well, too.

what faves you got from current lineup? Outside of the somewhat cheap looking bottle and name, i did really like the polo red extreme.
I wear Polo Red daily for work. Weekend line up options: Tom Ford, Chanel Bleu, Polo Blue Sport and Gucci Guilty.
I want to start using the Polo deodorant, but it's always sold out at the factory stores. Sephora has the Polo Black deodorant in stock though.

I wear Polo Red daily for work. Weekend line up options: Tom Ford, Chanel Bleu, Polo Blue Sport and Gucci Guilty.
I want to start using the Polo deodorant, but it's always sold out at the factory stores. Sephora has the Polo Black deodorant in stock though.

The deodorant is good, i have the Polo Black and Polo Explorer. It doesnt have aluminum either, if im remembering correctly.

Polo Black is probably my favorite one all around. I rotate that with Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male and Rogue Man Rihanna joint that was a gift. Surprisingly that one smells good af lol, i thought it was womens perfume, had no idea rihanna made a cologne for men.

P-Wing has been purchased but apparently the chick I spoke with yesterday ****ing lied so I had to buy it at full price. Only had 2 in my size so I said **** it but the cashier I spoke with today claimed that Polo never goes on sale and Macy's coupon's hardly ever work for it. Thought about making a scene since I was promised it would work but
  1. I was with ma dukes
  2. I'm a gentleman
  3. Its black history month
The Polo never goes on sale spiel is BS though, most of the **** I buy from Macy's is on sale.

Went to a Macys by me to look for the P Wing shirts. Didn't see em on the floor so i asked the the salesperson to look up the SKU. She says the system shows they have 3 in my size in stock. So she checks the back. Comes back and says some BS that they probably just got them in but the person who puts out the new stock probably hasn't approve them to put the shirts out. And to come back Tuesday or Wednesday to check WTF!

Back
Top Bottom