**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Similar items like the Polo red reversible bulldog jacket and th Rugby blue version are the main reason that I think Rugby was scrapped. Seeing the jackets on the same page instead of with 3 years of separation between them in real time makes the Rugby version look like a cheaper knockoff. This is the case with lots of other Rugby items that were made to mirror Polo line. I think that if Rugby stuck with brand exclusive logos like the Pirate patch and hooded knit sweaters, it would still be around.

Have any of you gone to the sample sale they have in June in Manhattan? Trying to get a ticket to go. I think this hat was from last year's sale. 

Similar items like the Polo red reversible bulldog jacket and th Rugby blue version are the main reason that I think Rugby was scrapped. Seeing the jackets on the same page instead of with 3 years of separation between them in real time makes the Rugby version look like a cheaper knockoff. This is the case with lots of other Rugby items that were made to mirror Polo line. I think that if Rugby stuck with brand exclusive logos like the Pirate patch and hooded knit sweaters, it would still be around.

It doesn't help that he launched denim and supply as well another branch of rl to get the same clients as rugby. Once he had that rugby was the middle man. You have denim and supply on the low end and rrl on the high end . But in saying that I did like rugby when it first came around. Like the shull slippers and what not .

Regret passing these up

Have any of you gone to the sample sale they have in June in Manhattan? Trying to get a ticket to go. I think this hat was from last year's sale. 
im feeling that cap any ideas where can view additional photos? How do i go about attending this sample sale?

i need to get a job at corporate around here.  i applied once and never got called back a couple years back.  gotta try again.  need that 50% off  
laugh.gif

had a connect for that discount before, but she's been long gone from the company.  i would never leave

i need to get a job at corporate around here.  i applied once and never got called back a couple years back.  gotta try again.  need that 50% off  :lol:

had a connect for that discount before, but she's been long gone from the company.  i would never leave

I would work at the retail stores but their pay sucks for non managers. Base ( 11 $)plus commission and to hit your commission you have to hit 4k a week than its 8% . The people that work in home got it made though as well as those with a good clientele

Brought this jacket back out today. Debating on if I should keep it being that I have two other jackets coming soon. I hate to hoard.

Very happy about my retro bleecker jacket pick up. Regret passing up on this when it went on sale. A few more items that came in this week. All items were deals. Jacket 225 (retail was 198) polo hoody (polo private sale 60 some odd dollars) lake placid ( 120 shipped) :smile:

these are some of the blue label pick ups I made on the private sale and a couple from macys

picked these two up at the outlet a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom