**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice pickups guys. Nikehead, where'd you scoop the navy indian head d&s tee? Never seen that before

these are some of the blue label pick ups I made on the private sale and a couple from macys
Saw something similar to the left one today and I was gonna get it...not to sound ignorant but I passed cause I've never seen a white person wearing that kinda stuff lol. idk if I should get it or not 
get it bruh, wear what u like, has nothing to do with being white, plus

I'm not white or black and I rock what I like because I like it

and give no dambs what some other yo-yo especially a dude has to say about it

**** RL is white, u think he's just making these style shirts for the urban minority, I highly doubt that

these polos are inspired by something RL is sponsoring or personally likes, as most of his designs are

just my two cents

**** RL is white, u think he's just making these style shirts for the urban minority, I highly doubt that

these polos are inspired by something RL is sponsoring or personally likes, as most of his designs are

just my two cents
yeah you right man, I was just being ignorant about it I guess. I'll prolly pick it up sometime soon.

just my two cents
yeah you right man, I was just being ignorant about it I guess. I'll prolly pick it up sometime soon.
i wouldn't say ignorant but cool, glad u realized that your skin color should be the last thing on your mind when deciding to purchase something that you know deep down inside u like

I hope u cop it and rock that **** with a nice fit bruh

goodluck and happy shopping

All those in 1 trip? That's a nice haul. I'd be happy to just find 1 of those any given day. I thrifted one of those royal blue Polo Sport rugby shirts a few years back as well. Ended up selling it for cheap but wish I had it every now and then. Think it's from the same line as the big logo "pepsi" jacket a lot of people like.

Nice pickups guys. Nikehead, where'd you scoop the navy indian head d&s tee? Never seen that before

They have those all over macy's. Actually I saw them last year, surprised they stacked up some more in the 34th street store.:smokin

Went to local thrift and picked these up for cheap.

Polo bears both for a $1

Polo usa cap $.50

Polo Country both for $8

CPRL 93 for $3

Last edited:
Just before work, found one of my favs from a local thrift.

Also scooped some more polo sport joints

And these old lo shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom