**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just before work, found one of my favs from a local thrift.

Also scooped some more polo sport joints

And these old lo shoes

I see that you are located in Brooklyn. What thrift are you going to??

i go everywhere. the higher the name of the consignment store the easier chance you'll find what you want.

salvation army mostly.
savers
ross
goodwill
I goto toronto every two weekends to check out value village.

even the private family owned thrift stores has some, check em out

Last edited:
i go everywhere. the higher the name of the consignment store the easier chance you'll find what you want.

salvation army mostly.

savers

ross

goodwill

I goto toronto every two weekends to check out value village.

even the private family owned thrift stores has some, check em out

I've found stuff at thrift stores before, but not actual "Lo" A few of those picks up are actual "Lo" - the Bear sweatshirts, the '93, the Geometric sweater, the USA - even if it is a screen print. Nice come-up. If you're finding stuff in BK, that's wild. You must go religiously, because randomly coming up at thrift stores in NYC is very difficult because they get picked through on the reg by "pros."

If any of those pieces I mentioned are X:Ls and you want to make a few bucks, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
I've found stuff at thrift stores before, but not actual "Lo" A few of those picks up are actual "Lo" - the Bear sweatshirts, the '93, the Geometric sweater, the USA - even if it is a screen print. Nice come-up. If you're finding stuff in BK, that's wild. You must go religiously, because randomly coming up at thrift stores in NYC is very difficult because they get picked through on the reg by "pros."

If any of those pieces I mentioned are X:Ls and you want to make a few bucks, feel free to shoot me a PM.

If any of those bear sweaters are large or xl def keep my pm box in mind

Hahaha sorry i'm a small dude so i keep all smalls and mediums, i do look through the large and xl though. Like the pepsi line polo sport rugby is a xl, however the tag label is missing :frown:

I was more surprised that i found the uni knit sweater at toronto value village. I just wore it out too, its free hahaha

And my competition at the thrift are scavengers that work for fasinfrankvintage.com, ive met a few and witnessed one pick out a 92 lo stadium plate pullover hoody

Last edited:
Did you forget that you Caught the Holy Grail at the BS Salvation Army on any given day????, because I sure didn't....

Definitely not forgetting, just giving the other dude his props. It's the greatest piece of clothing i've ever found in a thrift, Polo or anything else.

Looking back on it, I woulda been better not even posting it online but I was just super hyped that day since it's a once in a lifetime find. I ain't gonna apologize for wanting to keep it though, if anyone here was in my shoes they'd do the same.

Last edited:
Hahaha sorry i'm a small dude so i keep all smalls and mediums, i do look through the large and xl though. Like the pepsi line polo sport rugby is a xl, however the tag label is missing
frown.gif

I was more surprised that i found the uni knit sweater at toronto value village. I just wore it out too, its free hahaha

And my competition at the thrift are scavengers that work for fasinfrankvintage.com, ive met a few and witnessed one pick out a 92 lo stadium plate pullover hoody
thats a big comeup! i'm in NY and never see a bunch of items at the same place. i wear a M, let me know if you want to move any of your finds.

also, have you checked out Procell in NYC? tons of vintage RL to sift through, but they are a boutique and upcharge like crazy. 

BigTRG found a navy crest knit at a thrift.

moorevisual - pls post the tag labels on the pwing jacket from urban outfitters so i can get all these nay-sayers off my back who have been pm'ing me about it's authenticity since I said it was legit.

Hahaha sorry i'm a small dude so i keep all smalls and mediums, i do look through the large and xl though. Like the pepsi line polo sport rugby is a xl, however the tag label is missing :frown:

great find man. can't even hate :smokin

I'm a S though :nerd:

Last edited:
BigTRG found a navy crest knit at a thrift.

moorevisual - pls post the tag labels on the pwing jacket from urban outfitters so i can get all these nay-sayers off my back who have been pm'ing me about it's authenticity since I said it was legit.
It's legit - vintage green label child's size XL. But the measurements are comparable to modern day men's M.

It's legit - vintage green label child's size XL. But the measurements are comparable to modern day men's M.

I already knew it was a kid's jacket, that's why I was the first to say it was legit but I wanted you to post the actual info since you are the owner. You got it at a fair price for the kid's jacket imo, but regardless a nice pickup.

I already knew it was a kid's jacket, that's why I was the first to say it was legit but I wanted you to post the actual info since you are the owner. You got it at a fair price for the kid's jacket imo, but regardless a nice pickup.
woops didnt read this but ya that explains it 

Definitely not forgetting, just giving the other dude his props. It's the greatest piece of clothing i've ever found in a thrift, Polo or anything else.

Looking back on it, I woulda been better not even posting it online but I was just super hyped that day since it's a once in a lifetime find. I ain't gonna apologize for wanting to keep it though, if anyone here was in my shoes they'd do the same.

Don't worry TRG. You inspired me to tear this state apart to find comeups.

Back
Top Bottom