**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

new up on polo.com --- love it.

think this was a pattern used on a RRL camp blanket last year, right?

upload_2018-3-19_8-18-40.png

has any of the RL/Polo/Polo Sport etc. made any bags similar to the ss18 supreme shoulder/fanny packs bags? i want to use it for my point and shoot film cameras without paying for the supreme name since its for usability and not for looks haha. i'd obviously pay for the Ralph name though. i saw some bags on ebay, but they look a little bigger then id want them to be.

here are the supreme bags

Supreme-Waist-Bag-SS18-Red.jpg

Supreme-Shoulder-Bag-SS18-Black-1.jpg

heres a bag i found, but i read asos has terrible shipping so this will be a last result. thats why im asking about any Ralph bags before i purchase this.

http://m.asos.com/us/asos/asos-flig...=1&gridsize=2&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=54

has any of the RL/Polo/Polo Sport etc. made any bags similar to the ss18 supreme shoulder/fanny packs bags? i want to use it for my point and shoot film cameras without paying for the supreme name since its for usability and not for looks haha. i'd obviously pay for the Ralph name though. i saw some bags on ebay, but they look a little bigger then id want them to be.

here are the supreme bags

Supreme-Waist-Bag-SS18-Red.jpg

Supreme-Shoulder-Bag-SS18-Black-1.jpg

heres a bag i found, but i read asos has terrible shipping so this will be a last result. thats why im asking about any Ralph bags before i purchase this.

http://m.asos.com/us/asos/asos-flight-bag-in-black-with-patch/prd/6550671?clr=black&SearchQuery=flight bag&gridcolumn=1&gridrow=1&gridsize=2&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=54

Yes, theres a few on ebay. Search "Polo Sport Side Bag" and some pop up, or any variation of that search.

Yes, theres a few on ebay. Search "Polo Sport Side Bag" and some pop up, or any variation of that search.

I did a similar search but I see some are bigger then I'd like. Or I'm not sure if they are for females lmao

Last edited:
Anyone on an iPhone having trouble seeing IG embedded posts? It always appears as a blank post now

I use an iPad and I have had the same problems in the past. Not lately that I can recall but I could be wrong.

Picked up my presold P wing t shirts at Macy’s today. Probably not worth even $30 but whatever. They look cool

This might be random as hell but does anyone's local Polo outlet have slippers? Mine hasn't had them since Christmas

Anyone else starting to feel like RL is overdoing it? Just seems desperate now. I genuinely loved the vintage lines. Just pumping out generic pieces with classic emblems. Starting to feel indifferent. Getting really watered down. Some items are cool. Just seems like no thought what so ever. "we can take the generic sweaters no one cared about, add a print or logo and theyll eat it up 5* the mark up". That seems to be the vibe. No quality control, longevity or originality. 2012 new Lo was still crazy. Mountain Expedition, the Olympic line. Been a steady decline since. Things could have been executed way better. Old navy sweatshirts with 89 prints.... i dont know..... At the same time certain items i was really happy with..but over all brand feel, seems beyond lack luster.

Anyone else starting to feel like RL is overdoing it? Just seems desperate now. I genuinely loved the vintage lines. Just pumping out generic pieces with classic emblems. Starting to feel indifferent. Getting really watered down. Some items are cool. Just seems like no thought what so ever. "we can take the generic sweaters no one cared about, add a print or logo and theyll eat it up 5* the mark up". That seems to be the vibe. No quality control, longevity or originality. 2012 new Lo was still crazy. Mountain Expedition, the Olympic line. Been a steady decline since. Things could have been executed way better. Old navy sweatshirts with 89 prints.... i dont know..... At the same time certain items i was really happy with..but over all brand feel, seems beyond lack luster.

I'm okay with it.

figured they'd have kept with the super limited stuff. If they have some clunkers in there but it's because they are making larger lineups and making it easier to get, feel like that's a win for the long time fans. Know what i mean?

ok does anyone know of a similar bag to this? i need one asap. i posted something similar looking for a bag the other day, but now im starting to pinpoint what i want since i see this. i already checked ebay. the seller is selling the jacket and not the bag. probably knock heads off with the price of the bag anyways.

s-l1600.jpg

ok does anyone know of a similar bag to this? i need one asap. i posted something similar looking for a bag the other day, but now im starting to pinpoint what i want since i see this. i already checked ebay. the seller is selling the jacket and not the bag. probably knock heads off with the price of the bag anyways.

s-l1600.jpg

I would say the bag is just a custom. Thats not an authentic patch.

Back
Top Bottom