**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Keep gettin teased wit these models wearin the fire swim shorts tho...
16B91733-9782-4924-941F-E88B070F3D5E.png

Waiting for EVERYTHING.:angry:
CP-93 / Sailing. Those swim trunks are the business. I may rock them as regular shorts if they carry big and tall.
Word on the street is that Sailing is a late April/early May release. I think the CP-93 sneakers available now are just to whet our appetite or their production run was mishandled.
Riviera hoodie is purple label $895

Waiting for EVERYTHING.:angry:
CP-93 / Sailing. Those swim trunks are the business. I may rock them as regular shorts if they carry big and tall.
Word on the street is that Sailing is a late April/early May release. I think the CP-93 sneakers available now are just to whet our appetite or their production run was mishandled.
Riviera hoodie is purple label $895

anyone got a leaked PowerPoint or breakdown of everything in collection and what's limited or not?

seems like some stuff is dribbling out... Cp93 Shoes, tote, etc. and then the 87 cross flags is its own mini collection that's gone wide

with a name of "sailing" seems it will be umbrella of anything sailing/nautical right?

Im actually surprised we got those.

I seen that hawaii zip up sweater too, its really heavy. I like it, just not the price tag :lol:

Surprised as well! Was actually gonna hop over to Walden a few weeks ago to see if any of them landed there since they had the P-Wing's. Saves me a trip.

Is the cross flags stuff exclusive to L&T and resellers (smh)? Any chance it hits RL’s site or Macy’s?

I’m feelin that cross flags hoodie

In regards to the CP93 I’m cool with just 1 sailing item! I don’t need the whole collection but I want something! All the good stuff can only be found on IG accounts apparently

Last edited:
I predict the cross flags/sailing stuff might be options at Prince street create your own soon... do they even have any create your own options available right now?

Yeah I been saying the same thing

Taking a social media break for a while so I only come in here for lo news. Figured that love n loyalty tax would be crazy....

Ready to cop a shirt and then trunks too.

How do the cross flag Ts fit? Seeing some say they run small others saying big. Just measured the stadium large classic fit and it was 22” pit to pit

Back
Top Bottom